Date Night

Alexis

While Louis checked his cellphone for texts and such I decided to fix my mop of a head and check my teeth. I did a quick sweep of my bag and grabbed my lip gloss and made a quick application before he even turned around to face me.

The cab came to a quick stop at the corner and I smiled. 

Club 81. This is going to be fun. 

"You ready for this?" He asked smiling.

Honey, I've been ready for this for years.

"This place a popular spot?" Lou asked smiling.

Popular was not a word to describe Club 81 unless you were a single 30 year old with the really bad drinking problem but due to Louis's popularity I decided our best bet was a spot that no one would recognize him and where well to be honest, where I could have him all to myself.

"Not really. I just thought that since you and El just broke up that you wouldn't want a really big crowd."

With that beautiful glow in his eyes Lou smiled and held out his hand.

"Well in that case let's get crazy."

Accepting his hand we walked through the back door thanks to my connections with the bouncers in the city, and into the most outrageous club in the city.

Almost a half hour later Lou was completly wasted and I however, was not. It wasn't that I didn't want to be; trust me I needed it but obviously Louis needed it more. He downed another shot changing the number from 24 to 27. He was not in good shape.

"Louis, do you need help getting back to your hotel? It's late." Looking at my cell sitting on the bar I saw it was almost midnight.

January 21. CRAP!!!! Elena's birthday.

"I wanna dance. You wanna dance?" 

I smiled at the drunk popstar sitting in front of me with big blue eyes and the hottest five o clock shadow in the world and cursed at myself.

"Any other time yes but you need to get home before one of these old ladies realizing who you are and the paparizzi see's you plus I forget my best friend's birthday so come on. Let's get you home and in bed."

Louis gave me an amused grin and I felt the heat rise to my cheeks. 

"Alone in bed." I added smiling.

"We'll see about that." Lou replied leaning on me as we walked to the door.

Roxie

"You cheat!"

I smiled as Niall held his hand out waiting for the money. I took a deep breath and handed him a $20. 

"Honey, it's not cheating. I'm just better than you. Thank you." He said taking the money and smiling.

"This is not the best way to start off dating someone. You shouldn't take their hard earned cash." 

Niall smiled and flagged down a waitress.

"Well I'll offer you a chance to win them back. How about a game of pool? That more your game?"

I smiled and took a glass of beer from the waitress. 

"Pool. I like it. I can play. What do you wanna bet this time?" 

Niall got a mischievous twinkle in his eye and I blushed.

"Every lost point loser looses a piece of clothing."

"STRIP POOL?!" I practically yelled.

"You game?" 

Deciding to take a page out of Alexis's book I smiled and threw the rack at him.

"Rack em, Horan. I'm game."

Less than 20 minuets later I had taken off a shoe and an earring while Niall was almost completly undressed. Only a pair of boxers were left. 

"You are good, Roxie but trust me I will win. Rack em!"

I smiled and started the next round. He was adorable.

"Almost midnight, y'all. Last call." 

Hearing the bartender I looked up at the calander. January 21.

DAMN! El!

"Niall, as fun as this is I need to get home. Its El's birthday and I totally forgot. So sorry. Can we finish this game another time?"

He smiled and started to dress himself.

"Sure. Can we try strip Twister next time? That's more my game."

I smiled and handed him his jeans.

"Sounds like a plan. Can't wait to get you out of these again."

He laughed and grabbed them.

"Ditto, Roxie."

Why was he so cute?

Elena

Eleven Forty Nine.

11 minuets til my birthday. I will be 22 in less than 20 minutes and my friends are nowhere to be seen.

Roxie is probably out having fun with Niall and GOD only knows where Alexis is. Most likely celebrating her new role on her favorite soap. I mean I guess I did kind of abandon her tonight so I don't blame her for leaving. Now I'm alone and the countdown begins. 

Eleven Fifty One.

I started to pace. This is death. Where is everyone?! Should I call Roxie and Alexis?

A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts and smiling I ran to the door.

"Well it's about time! It is my birthday you know!"

A familiar voice broke my trance with a single phrase.

"Happy Birthday."

Standing at my door drenched in rain was Harry Styles carrying a bag from the local grocery store and a wrapped box. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a hint of amusement at the sight of a drenched Styles standing before me.

"Well..." He begain as he walked into my apartment placing the bag and box on my coffee table. "I was still in the neighborhood and decided that no one should be alone on their birthday especially after everything you did for me today so here I am. And...." He reached into his pocket and pulled out his cell. "Here is a text from Lou saying he has your friend."

I laughed at the thought of my usually sexually outlandish friend in an awkward situation with Louis. Life was good.

"So you got me a gift and brought me food? Are you some kind of mind reader or just the perfect man?"

Harry smiled and walked over to the kitchen.

"Just someone who listens. Now pop the popcorn and I'll pour the drinks. Movies are in the bag and your present is in the box."

This had to be the best birthday ever.