The Wrong Date

Alexis

Saying it out loud made it all the more real. I lost my job with Jessica and actually got hired on my all time favorite TV show! This was what I had been working for since I moved to the city. So why wasn't I happy?

"What should we use to celebrate?" Roxie asked me searching through the kitchen.

Considering the fact that I was the only one who actually drank, I guessed wine was out of the question.

"How about I break my diet and we binge on Nutella and pretzels?" I suggested.

Roxie smiled and took the jar of Nutella and my bag of pretzels from the cabinet and handed them to El.

"Don't you have a date tonight you should be getting ready for?" Elena asked her smiling.

Roxie smiled and checked her watch.

"I have time. He's not supposed to be here for another 20 minutes." She replied.

"Roxanne Marie Martin!" I shouted. "You have a date?!"

Elena

After hearing Alexis's reaction to the date news I laughed. Maybe I should've waited until Roxie told her. 

"Why are you so surprised?" Roxie asked smiling.

"Not surprised just confused. I didn't realize you met someone." Alexis replied.

"She didn't just meet someonee. She met THE ONE." I added smiling.

"The one?" Alexis asked smiling.

"Yup. He shot her out of the sky." I said hinting to the mystery man.

As if reading my mind Roxie laughed.

"He's my kryptonite." Roxie added walking up beside me.

As always Alexis was a little slow. I saw the realization hit her like a bolt of lightning.

"No you didn't! You didn't meet...."

I smiled and nodded.

"Niall Horan." I said finishing her thoughts.

"How? When? Where? Why didn't you tell me?" 

I laughed and took the Nutella from Roxie and sat on the couch to watch the fireworks.

Roxie

I sighed before confronting my sisters questions.

"Niall sprained his ankle and came into the ER where I was working today. He asked me out to dinner and I'm getting ready to leave. Any questions?"

I heard El laugh from the couch and I smiled.

"No questions. Just remember little sis, the best sex is safe sex." 

I smiled at my sister. She was the queen of the wild side. After breaking up with Tony, the love of her life, she went a little wild and started messing around A LOT! She knew how the get the best dates and how to get the best in other areas as well. She never let any guy get to close and she always knew how to play hard to get. She was the one person I knew I could trust with something like this.

"You would know." Elena added laughing.

"Well I'm just looking out for her." Alexis replied.

El continued to laugh as Alexis sat on the couch next to her.

"Not all of us mess around on the first date, sis." I mocked.

"Very funny. I'm just warning you." Alexis replied smiling.

I had to smile at her. She was just concerned about me after all. 

"I know. I know. I'll be careful."

A knock at the door broke the moment and I headed to the door.

"Fix your hair!" El yelled as my hand touched the door knob.

"Fine!" I yelled back before running my newly manicured fingers through my hair and turning the door knob I came face to face with the wrong British boy band member.

Harry Styles.