Here's To Us

Alexis

"Alexis! Wake up! Jessica called twice!" I felt the covers being yanked away from me.

"What did she want?" I mumbled. "Something about meeting her at Walnut studios, she has an interview and she wants you to bring her coffee" El slapped my leg before exiting my room. I groaned and rolled out of bed. I checked the time and it was 9:35, I had less than an hour to get to the studio. I took a quick shower and quickly applied make up to cover the dark circles I developed over night and quickly dressed. I changed into my red and white horizontally striped shirt, a pair of denim shorts and my blue converse. I grabbed my backpack and my navy cardigan and went to the kitchen. Roxie my fraternal twin sister was typing away on her laptop and Elena was rummaging through the fridge as always.

"El can you take me to the studio?"

"Fine, but you must buy El food, she's hungry!"

I laughed at my crazy best friend and followed her to the car.

------------------

We pulled up to the studio and I ran inside to the cafe near the entrance and bought one decaf coffee and one summer time choconilla cappuccino. While walking past a few of the studios I see shows filming and I stop in front of my favorite soap of all time, Web of Desires, I've been watching it all my life and I dream of one day being on it. I was snapped out of my dream by Jessica yelling at one of her stylists. This girl was really a brat.

"I said light fluff! Not full fluff! My hair looks like Dolly Patron!"

First her hair is fine, what is she complaining about, I'm the one with this messy bun on my head. And sweetheart it's Parton, not patron.

I inwardly sighed as I place her coffee on the vanity. I really hate my job.

"Took you long enough! I have an interview with Perez and of course I need to get my story straight, I anonymously told the paps that Harry and I were going to dinner on Tuesday, good thing they showed up. Now they think we're dating. Everything is running smoothly" she babbled on for awhile. I didn't understand why would she tell me all this like we're friends. And why was she being a fame whore? The world already knows her as Jessica Davis, actress with the most razzie wins. She was horrible and people kept hiring her.

"Jessica, Perez is ready for you" an engineer said peeking into the dressing room.

"Its showtime!" she yelled walking out the door and to the stage.

I looked in the mirror and looked at my features, my messy blonde hair in a bun and my blue eyes surrounded by mascara, a few blemishes here and there. I couldn't do anymore to myself without looking like a clown. I sipped my coffee and walked to the side of the stage to see Jessica hugging Perez and talking, I was dreading this interview. Every second would be a lie.

Roxie

I had just finished my research for my anatomy class project and I noticed no one was home. I walked over to the couch, sat down and turned on the TV. I flipped through the channels and found The Perez Hilton show was on and the last special guest was Jessica Davis. This should entertain me for awhile.

------------------

The interview felt like it was forever and it was only on for 10 minutes. She of course mentioned her latest razzie win and how hhm (haters help me) was in full effect. She just needs to go into retirement or rehab, anyone is good for me.

"I'm home Rox!" Elena yelled while locking the door.

"Hey come watch this interview with me! Its your fave young actress!"

She ran into the living room and jumped onto the couch.

"Jessica, are you serious?" She scowled. Then bam a punch to my arm, this girl really has a mean left jab. I rubbed my arm in discomfort watching the show.

"So you and Harry huh?" Perez winked.

"Well I don't know what you mean" She giggled.

On the screen a picture of Jessica and Harry Styles appeared leaving Delilah's walking to his car. Elena of course was more irritated than I was.

"It's just innocent. Just hanging out. I'm being friendly to a fellow industry mate as they say in the UK" last sentence said in a fake British accent.

"She didn't even use the term correctly!" Elena shouted walking to the kitchen.

"Mhmmm, we'll see about that soon enough! Thank you for coming Jessica!" Perez hugged Jessica and the show went to commercial. I have wasted too much time watching that.

"Rox, I'm gonna go to the store. I need food!"

"Okay El, be safe!" I knew she was gone after the door locked.

I decided to watch In The Emergency Room on TLC.

Elena

I got to the supermarket in record time. I ran to the snack aisle and grabbed Doritos, Cheetos and ruffles. I made my way over to cereal aisle. I got a variety pack of pop tarts and now I was in search of nutella. No luck. I sighed as I walked towards the frozen food aisle.

"Hey, hey over here! Look over here!" I saw cameras flashing and two people basically being mobbed at the end of the aisle. I quickly turned around and bam! My groceries went flying.

"I'm so sorry!" I looked and there was Lex.

"What are you doing here?" I asked adjusting myself and helping Lex pick up our groceries.

"So Jessica wanted to look all normal and coupley by coming to the market and buying things for her dinner party tomorrow night"

"Well good thing I can't make it, because her cooking is horrid" I scrunched up my face in disgust. How could you disrespect food by not knowing how to make it properly!?

"Luckily she's not cooking for anyone's sake, but I am. So much for luckily anyone's sake except mines, it'll take forever!" Lex sighed. I gave her shoulder a light squeeze.

"I better go, they're coming up the aisle now" Alexis gave me a quick hug before walking towards Jessica. I walked to the self check-out line and quickly paid for my things. There was a mob of fans outside I knew I had to weave around them. I bet my car is stuck. I kept walking until I reached my jeep and yup, it was cornered in. Just my luck.