Lunch Date & Tumblr Pictures

Elena

"Harry, you really didn't have to do this. I'm really okay with just heading back to Jessica's."

Harry just shook his head and took my hand.

"You were sent out to get me a present, right? Well now I'm going to do something for you."

I just shook my head and followed him into the most expensive restaurant in New York.

I can't believe the day I meet Harry Styles I look like this. Jeans that have seen better days and hair that looks like a 5 year old did it. Why? Why didn't I just say no to Lexie. Why? Well because I'm such an amazing friend that is why. I need to learn how to say no. That is all.

I was too busy talking to myself to realize that not only had Harry gotten us a table but he had actually gotten us a PRIVATE table.

I had been so embarrassed from bumping into him that I spilled the beans and told him everything. How I was sent to buy him a present because Jessica threatened to fire Alexis if I didn't. Smiling the entire walk down 5th Avenue, Harry just said he wanted to thank me for all the trouble I went to.

The waiter brought us our iced teas and Harry handed me a menu.

"So, you really hate Jessica?" He asked smiling.

I tried to avoid making eye contact and refrain from laughing.

"I don't hate her I just don't like her. She's just such a....."

"Bitch." Harry finished as if reading my mind.

I looked at him and started laughing.

"I was going to say irritating but if you like that word better. Why are you dating someone who you think is a ya know?" I ask slightly confused.

"I guess I just can't be alone. I feel kind of off if I'm not involved with someone. You ever feel like that?" He asks.

"Sometimes but I would never be with someone I didn't like. Why not find someone else?" I ask.

"I have. Jess is just the best I have right now. I care for her don't get me wrong. I just don't really like her. Plus I know you're not her biggest fan."

I gave him an inquisative look and smiled.

"You could say that." I reply.

"I'm just sorry that she treats you and your friend the way she does."

He's so adorable.

"I can handle her myself. I just worry about Lexie. She has a lower confidence level then most and when Jessica goes in on her she can fall apart."

Harry smiled at me.

"She means alot to you doesn't she?"

I smiled.

"No more or less than any of my other friends. You're like that with the boys right?"

Harry nodded and smiled at the waiter who walked up to our table.

"Of course they're my best mates. What are you eating?" He asked.

"Just a burger and fries. Thanks for this, Harry."

He handed the waiter our menus and smiled at me.

"No problem." He looked up at me. "I like you, Elena."

"You're not so bad yourself, Harry."

Boy am I in trouble.

Roxie