10 🎵 Finale Concert

_________________________________________

WARNING! MATURE CONTENT!

_________________________________________

DARIA

Shit! What have I done? Oh nooo!

Kiyo heaved a deep sigh and shifted his gaze back at me, his brow deeply furrowed. I quickly climbed off his lap and pulled the blanket over me, unable to look at him. I wanted to hide behind any available furniture but my knees were wobbly, so I decided to just delude myself that I would somehow instantly develop the power of invisibility.

"Baby," he called out as I hung my head low, firmly gripping the blanket to hide my body (which was grinding against him a while ago! ARGHHH!).

Though I already lost my virginity, it had been a while since I last had sex. And being intimate with Kiyo was...different. Just thinking about what could've happened was making my face flush in embarrassment and excitement.

"Baby," he repeated in a hushed tone and lifted my chin up with his finger, forcing me to look at him. "Sorry, I forgot that those bastards are in the living room," he said as he rested his hand on my waist.

"KIYOOO! Where's the cork opener!" Sivri screamed outside, which immensely annoyed Kiyo.

"SHUT UP!"

"Tell Daria to come out!"

"She's asleep, asshole!"

"LIAR! We heard her!"

I gasped and covered my mouth. What did they hear? Oh, my God! Was I that loud?!

"He's lying, baby," Kiyo assured me.

"We're not lying! Daria, we know you're awake!" Sivri hollered by the door based on the volume of his shout.

"Oh my gosh!" I screeched and buried my face in my palms. Even if they didn't hear us, they probably knew that we were doing some nasty business in here!

"Baby, don't mind them."

I lightly hit his arm and shooed him away. "Go out!" I hissed. "They might think we're doing something!"

"But, we were doing something." The side of his lips lifted in a tiny smile. Ohhh, I hate that smile!

"Kiyo, go out and join them."

"I can't. Look what you did to me." He then pointed at the obvious tent in his pants.

Oh God...His bulge... And not in a fansite picture, but in front of me!

"Don't drool," he teased.

"I'm not! You're so annoying! Go out!"

"I told you, I can't. After what you did to me..."

"W-what?" I stuttered. "It was you who was flirting with me! You even pretended to be a fangirl, you liar!" I shrieked.

He remained silent, and his gaze darted downwards.

"What are you looking at?" I pulled the blanket up to my neck and crossed my arms to hide my angry nipples. Ughhh!

He rested his cheek against his palm, his elbow propped on his thigh. The sexy grin that curved on his lips was so distracting that I almost lost myself again. "Baby, you said you wanted to hold it," he reminded me. This asshole!

"I was just joking around because I thought you were a fangirl!"

"And bite it..."

"Kiyo, I swear..."