Chapter 15 Finale (FanFiction)

Walter slapped Fitz to the ground, then he released his power to destroy all lights in the base. His target wasn't S.H.I.E.L.D, it's Lorina. He knew everything that's going to happen, he knew it's impossible to continue his human experimentation anymore because Michael and S.H.I.E.L.D would definitely expose him. So he put his target on Lorina, if he had Lorina, he could make a deal with Coulson.

After Walter left the room, Fitz immediately used the earpiece to inform everyone that Walter used the zero matter as a teleporter to arrive here and he was walking to Lorina. Lorina was with Darren in the training area, when they wanted to leave the field, Walter already came.

Darren shot at him, but he used his power to dodged it and reflected the bullet into Darren's chest, he immediately fell on the ground. Lorina was by his side.

His chest was covered in blood, Lorina held him in her arm, she tried to use her power to heal him.

"Don't waste your time here, he's coming for you," he said exhaustedly.

"No, you won't die, just let me heal you," she hardly held her tears.

"If you don't kill him, the whole S.H.I.E.L.D will be torn apart by him,"

"It's ok. Lorina, it's ok..."

He took his last breath, in her arm.

Lorina was sobbing, she could barely breathe. Walter ran toward her, tried to used statics to make her passed out when she didn't notice, but she used her purple mists to attack him. He fell on the ground, he got up quickly, and this was when Lorina lost control.

Her emotions broke down, she screamed to the sky and her power come out once in her chest, her purple mists penetrated the whole base. The wall was shaking, all agents inside the base were knocked by her power. Walter was the closest human next to her power, he received most of her power. Her power bounced him to the wall, his neck bone was crashed.

Coulson and May rushed to the training field, they could only see her laid her head on Darren's chest and crying hysterically.

1 week later

A bunch of FBI agents came to S.H.I.E.L.D's base, they are here to bring Michael to prison. Before he left, he had a conversation with Coulson.

"Sir, I want to thank you for ... treating me well,"

"I feel loved here,"

"You know ... my whole life was fake, I have no memories from all those stuff you guys told me that I did."

"I just wanted to thank you, for making me feel loved in my last freed moment."

He pulled his hand and shook with Coulson, Coulson pulled him over and hugged him tight, whispered in his ear, "Thank you kid."

Michael generously bowed, then FBI agents put the handcuffs on him and took him on the car.

Just after a while, Lorina came.

"It's been a while," she took a 1 week vacation after Darren's death, she returned with a mail on her hands.

"For the past 8 years, I feel honored to have these adventures with S.H.I.E.L.D, especially when you guys have become my family."

"But I think it's time for me to ...take a break, too many things have been struggling me lately, and I realized that every time I come to this place, it'll recalls my bad memories and past that I don't want to remember anymore."

"So, I think it's time for me to resign and enjoy my life!" She said readily.

Coulson sighed. He couldn't imagine a mission without Lorina helping her, but mostly, he couldn't imagine this family would lose two members at a time. But he understood why she would do this, she really suffered a lot.

Coulson remained silence for some seconds.

"What? It's not like I'm never coming back again. As long as you need me, I'll be back."

They laughed and shared a warm hug. Then she left chicly.

Author's note

OH MY GOD WE REALLY MADE IT, I REALLY FINISHED IT, I AM SO HAPPY. I TOOK SOME TIME TO REST AND THANK GOD I MANAGED TO THINK OF A NEW PLOT WHICH I LIKE BETTER THAN THE ONE BEFORE. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS. AND LORINA WILL RETURN IN MY NEXT BUCKY'S FANFICTION, YES THEY WILL FALL IN LOVE. ((THINK YOU SELF AS LORINA IF YOU WANT)

I FEEL WONDERFUL OF CREATING LORINA, AND I'M HAPPY WITH HOW I TOLD HER STORY, SHE'S WONDERFUL ((A SUPERHUMAN AND A SPY HOW GREAT SHE IS

LORINA'S PAST WILL BE TOLD IN BUCKY'S FANFICTION

🎉 You've finished reading ★★𝕀'𝕞 ℕ𝕠𝕥 𝔸 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠★★//Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. FanFiction 🎉