Chapter 12 Plan Plan Plan (Fan Fiction)

On the next day morning, she was called to have a meeting.

"We, have a traitor," said Walter in a sneakily voice.

She was afraid if Walter realized she came here for undercover.

She knew what they are capable of, her power is strong, but their power is unexpected, she couldn't estimate what kind of threat or torture she would have.

"S.H.I.E.L.D want to start a war on us, they put undercover inside us," Said Walter in a dramatic voice because he was trying to scared them.

Everyone stared at her, because she's from S.H.I.E.L.D, some of them even held a fight pose.

"No, it's not her."

"It's Michael, our old friend, the treasure we have before," He showed a disappointed face.

"I am torturing him in our dungeon, whoever betrayed Doctor Orion, will be punished by the power of Doctor Orion!" He shouted.

She was to scared to speak, she bowed her head all along. 

 "I hope, all of you, would know what consequences you have if you betrayed Doctor Orion," threat speech ended.

 "And Lorina, come with me." 

Walter's Office

"I need you to do something for me," said Walter, with his ugly British accent again.

"Turn around."

"Hello, commander Morell." 

Grant Ward. He put some kind of lock on her neck, and Walter shocked her with his static.

She fell asleep.

The 'Dungeon'

She opened her eyes, the first one she saw, is Michael. He was tided on a pole, held a cross position, with a bowed head and his whole body was covered with blood.

"Oh, Lorina, you're waked," he was laughing.

"You think I don't know what you're doing? You're really very innocent. We have a predictor," said Walter.

Lorina shouted, "I know!" 

"You don't know the way. So I recruited your enemy, S.H.I.E.L.D's enemy," he said with a cocky face.

"follower of the space octopus?" Said Lorina.

"You have two choices, you leave, or he leaves," he looked at Michael's bowed head.

Time passed, she thought of S.H.I.E.L.D, Darren, Peggy, Michael and finally herself.

She had to stay.

"Go, Michael," things had happened, she couldn't change that.

Ward pressed a button, it released Michael.

They looked at each other, Michael was the only hope, he had to go and helped Lorina.

He nodded, and ran.

"Good, commander," said Walter while clapping.

"From what my people said, your friends are arriving! How fabulous! I'll have to meet the 'secret warrior'!" He was very annoying. Lorina attempted to kill him with her power, but she was electrified by the lock on her neck.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, this lock can identify the release of your power, and it will release my static to shocked you," He laughed like he's crazy.

"After I kill all your friends, I'll come back here and have a great 'time' with you." He gently stroked her face, Lorina stared at him.

He slapped her face, it became very red.

"I'll leave Ward for his revenge," he left.

"I have nothing to deal with you," she's gasping because of the lock, that's very painful.

S.H.I.E.L.D arrived

While they were packing their weapons and stuffs, Michael saw them. He ran like hell toward them.

"Where's Lorina?" If their plan are success, Lorina should came out with him, Darren almost knew what's happening.

"She's... She's down in their dungeon... With... Grant...Grant Ward!" Said Michael while gasping very hard.

"I'll find her," He's extremely frightened, but he had no thought, he had to find her.

"Wait," Coulson stopped him, he knew Darren would do everything for her, even sacrificing himself. He was worried about him.

"Lincoln, comeback to me when you found Lorina," said Coulson.

"Yes sir," Lincoln ran away with Darren.

Flashback to yesterday

An other usual day, really?

"Coulson?" May asked.

"Any news from her?" She sat in front of him.

"Not yet." 

"I'm pretty worry about her." 

"You've changed," he gazed at her.

"Not the cold heart queen anymore," he said.

"I've learnt to care the others."

Lori's message popped up.

"Look, she found something

"Look, she found something." 

Author's Note: Sorry guys, I know how fake this is

"Looks like we finally got a plan."

"You don't even have to think of strategy when Lorina is here," said May, with a dissatisfied face.

"Ask them to meet me."

Again, dissatisfied face.

He embraced her, warm and sweet.