Chapter 13 Mansion (FanFiction)

"You're late, S.O," said Elena while smiling. 

"This is called the art of time," Mack replied with a smile.

Coulson assigned Mack as the S.O. to train Elena.

"Everyone's here?" Asked Coulson.

Coulson projected Lorina's email on the board.

"Lorina got us some detail, and I got a plan," said Coulson while rubbing his hands.

"Lorina will tell us a day before they started their plan, we would go strict in their base and start a massacre," he said firmly.

"A massacre?" Asked Mack.

"I know it sounds so violent, but it's the only way. We will be divided in 3 teams; Hunter, Bobbi, Darren, you'll teamed up with me, our job, is to kill. ; Mack, May, you two have to protect Fitz all the way in order to let him get the zero matter safely. Alert, that is a very dangerous chemical, be careful, and safe. ;  The Secret Warrior, you'll have a very important mission-capturing Walter," Coulson explained the mission very seriously.

Everyone nodded. 

Back to that day

Lincoln ran with Darren without any thoughts, because he understood him, he would do the same if that was Daisy.

"Do you know where she is?" Asked Lincoln running behind him.

"Yes, but I need your help. Lorina told me that all of their door locks are made out of Walter's statics, I need you to break the lock,"  he said while looking around to prevent any enemy from raiding.

Darren put his finger on his lips to post a silent gesture, the dungeon was right there in front of them.

Darren pointed at the lock, gave him a signal to destroy it.

Strong lights appeared between Lincoln's Hands, then some sizzling sounds were appeared with it.

Within a second, the lock was destroyed. 

"I'll go, be careful," whispered Lincoln.

Darren nodded.

He pushed the door very slowly, when the door was fully opened, he saw nothing.

He walked up to the center, slowly touched the wall and he found something strange.

That wall was a steel garage door. When he noticed that, the steel garage door rolled up.

Lorina was locked on a wooden chair with her hands behind, Ward was staring at him with an evil smile.

As soon as he saw Ward, he pulled out his gun and pointed at him.

"Hello my friend," the last time Darren saw him was when rescuing Daisy when she was with her father. He changed a lot, cut his hair, changed his fashion style, started wearing vintage suit. He landed his hand on his back, said while smiling viciously.

"Let her go then I'll be your friend," he was nervous, he's body was trembling, he knew that this Ward was no longer the Ward he knew, he didn't know what he would do to Lorina.

Ward crouched down and stroked her face like Walter did.

"I'm sorry, Walter wanted me to kill you, but I wanted you to suffer," he didn't hate Lorina, but he hated S.H.I.E.L.D, he was putting all his hate on Lorina.

Ward pulled out a tiny piece of metal, it's the same weapon that Mike use on him in front of Daisy on the bus. Darren didn't know what he was holding so he didn't get vigilant about it.