Chapter 6 Necessary Liar (FanFiction)

"Me and Bobbi will be guiding you all the way. Remember, only attack when you're in danger, bring Carter back, then run back to the van." Lorina handed the earpiece to Lincoln.

Coulson pated on Lincoln's shoulder, said," you can do it."

Mack clap her hand and said, "alright, let's go"

At the van

"We're almost there, me and May will head down for recon first, don't have to mind us, tell us when you finished, if we didn't come back, get on the van," said Mack.

"I'll call you when ready," extremely straight May has activated.

Mack and May get off of the van.

The walkie talkie start talking, "the entry is completely clean, you can come in now,"  said May while gasping.

"Copy that."

A Random Room 

"You know, I really don't wanna do this."

"I only hate the messing up with an Inhuman part."

"That...'s the whole mission."

A girl ran toward May and Mack, said with an aggressive voice, "who are you?"

"I don't think I have to answer," said Mack.

"Our mission here is to capture you," said May."

"And my mission here is to kill you," she said.

At a sudden, a shadow moved, but it's not a shadow, it is her, like a flash.

"Mack!" Shouted May. Mack got shot by her.

"Come on, I'll accomplished the mission if I kill you."

"You can't."

We all know it's hard to fight an Inhuman, especially when you can't even catch her up. BUT, she is facing the Calvary, Let's see.

May took out the gun, she aimed and shot .But she ran off when May shot, then came back at the same spot again.

"What is this?" Asked May.

"You forget, we have superpower."

May try to shoot her for a few times, but she missed every time.

"Who the hell are you exactly?!" Asked May.

"Elena Rodriguez, they called me yo-yo," after she said, then she ran again, she punched May at her face.

Mack was finally woke, she took out the icer and shot Elena. Mission accomplished.

"Can you do that faster next time?"

The secret room

They broke in with Lincoln's static power, luckily, they didn't get noticed.

After Fitz under pressure training, Lincoln is now a professional engineer, he managed to plug the wire inside carter correctly.

"Mack, we're ready to go," said Daisy on the walkie talkie.

"Good, we're on the van, come back now."

On The Van

"What the hell!! Who is she?" Daisy screamed.

"Uh, I'll explain to you later," said Mack.

"What! And you're injured? How many things did Coulson hide from us?!" Said Daisy.

Base

"Mr. Phil Coulson, how many things are you hiding from me?" Asked Daisy angrily.

"Look Daisy, I don't have time for you."

"What! you captured one of them!"

"She's not one of them, she is an Inhuman. Walter got the Terrigen Crystals."

She was shocked.

"Yes, the people of the Orion didn't get their power by worshiping, Walter melted the crystals and changed the formula inside, the crystals give them power instead of activating their power."

"Then why are you so sure she is an Inhuman?"

Lorina did not mean to interrupt, said, "even if their power is come from the crystals, they can't managed to hold the crystals, only she can, but she didn't know yet."

She put down the file on her hand, added, "Daisy, I didn't agree for this mission, but their security are too well, we can't sneak in every time, we definitely need someone close to them."

 Daisy finally accepted.

"Uh, Lori? You have something for me?" Said Coulson.

"Oh, yes, something bad," replied Lorina.

She handed the file to Coulson.

"I've asked Bobbi to check on the files of the earliest Orion and the S.S.R and S.H.I.E.L.D, and we've just confirmed it with Elena," said Lorina.

"Abraham Erskine," said Coulson.

"What?" Daisy is confused.

"Yes, Abraham Erskine, the scientist who made the super solider serum for Project Rebirth, the one who created Captain America, is the founder of The Orion. What even worse is, the earliest Orion does work for HYDRA. Which means, Captain America is made for HYDRA, I guess that's why a HYDRA agent kill him right after the experiment when he knows that Steve is not what they expected," said Lorina.

"Lori, you're close with Steve, can you tell him?" 

"Sir, I don't think it's the time."

"I'm out..." said Daisy...

Containment Module

"What do you want?!" Shouted Elena.

"Calm the hell down Elena. Maybe you won't listen to a word I said, so Lincoln will explain to you," said Mack.

Lincoln sat down, looked at Elena, said," hey, my name is Lincoln, I am an Inhuman."

"I don't care," said Elena.

Lincoln said," look, we find you for a purpose, we have reason that need you here."

"Then what? Are you gonna treat me like the way Walter treated Carter?" Shouted Elena.

Lincoln stand up and look at Elena through the window, said, "believe it or not, you are not another experiment by Walter, you are an Inhuman, just like me and Daisy. That's why only you can hold the crystals."

Daisy walked in, said, " where did you learn that from?"

"What? interrogation skills?"

"Yes, that's harsh actually..."

"I learn that from Lorina, didn't see you say her harsh."

She crossed her arms, said, "well come on, she is LORINA MORELL."

He showed a confused face.

Office

"Lori?" Asked Darren at the corridor outside the office.

"yes?" Replied Lorina.

Darren is panting, Lorina walked up to see if he's alright.

"Some...Something happened at the Lab..." He's still panting.

"Ding...Ding..." Her phone rang, it's Simmons.

"Simmons?"

"Lori! Carter just woke up and he is shooting at everything, you have to come!!!"

"Lock him at the lab, let him shoot, I'm coming."