Character Introduction + Cast

*This is a story where Bobbi and Hunter are still in S.H.I.E.L.D.*

*This is a story where Lincoln is alive and in love with Daisy*

*This is a story where Daniel get married with Peggy.(I love Dousy, but Peggy deserve it)(Trust me, I can give both couple a reasonable ending)

*If you are upset about not getting a season 3 of Agent Carter, this story can explain everything that was suppose to happened in Agent Carter. Thompson deserves a explanation!!*

*This is not a Daisy based story, the protagonist of this story is Lorina Morell, a character I created. But I'll still try to finished all your wishes.*

-------------------------------------------Everything is connected---------------------------------------------

1.Phil Coulson (Lv.10)

Phil Coulson is the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. before that he is one of S.H.I.E.L.D. best agent and Nick Fury's right-hand man for many important missions. He served as the primary operative in the Avengers Initiative following a Skrull Invasion on Earth in the 1990s, which led to the surfacing of Captain Marvel. Coulson also ran ground interference, surveillance and tactical operations in Puente Antiguo, New Mexico as part of S.H.I.E.L.D..'s investigation surrounding the incident with Thor and the Destroyer. He was also the primary S.H.I.E.L.D.. operative in the investigation into Stark Industries. After Loki killed Coulson in 2012, he has been brought back using Project T.A.H.I.T.I.

When Sam Wilson step up as the new Captain America, he introduces Lorina to Sam and assign Lorina to help Sam. Eventually, they become couple.

In this season, he will continue leading S.H.I.E.L.D. to protect the people. This time they discover a secret occult organization have been doing human experimentation from 1940 to nowadays. And discover a big secret of the earliest S.H.I.E.L.D. and S.S.R.

2. Lorina Morell (Lv.9)

Morell is the Commander of S.H.I.E.L.D., she is created by an organization which is a part of HYDRA call the 'Violettia' in Italy, she is an Italian. Violettia did an experiment on her, she is the prototype of Wanda Maximoff. She has the same power like her. S.H.I.E.L.D. found her in Venice after Loki attacked New York, she escaped. She did not know Violettia is a part of HYDRA at that moment, she only know they are the bad guy. S.H.I.E.L.D. put her in the index, but Lorina insisted to join S.H.I.E.L.D.. Former director, director Fury saw potential in her, so he send her to help Coulson rebuilding S.H.I.E.L.D. after HYDRA attack.

She became famous after dating and having an adventure with Sam Wilson, the new Captain America, so she decided to break up with Sam and focus on her work. She wants to be like how Natasha get famous because of her work. But in this season, she will find the love and the truth of her life......

3.Daisy Johnson/Skye/Quake (Lv.8)

Daisy is formerly known as Skye, is an Inhuman, a genius-level hacker and a S.H.I.E.L.D. operative. She was born to Calvin Johnson and Jiaying, but was taken away when her mother was seemingly killed by HYDRA. Growing up as an orphan, she adopted the name Skye and worked for the Rising Tide, putting her on S.H.I.E.L.D..'s radar. However, Phil Coulson recruited her into his team and appointed her as a consultant where she became a valued agent during the hunt for the Clairvoyant. After the events of the HYDRA uprising, she joined the rest of her team in going off the grid. Skye was devastated when she learned Grant Ward was a HYDRA operative, and she joined the team in defeating the Centipede Project and John Garrett .