Chapter 10 Warning (FanFiction)

Containment Module

"How long you're gonna lock me here?" Shouted Elena.

Mack was sick of this bullshit, he didn't understand why Coulson locked her here and he thought she did nothing wrong.

Coulson suddenly appeared with a key in his hand, said, "never again."

Presentation Room 

"Our plan is to send Lorina and Michael to their base, Elena, do you know any plan from them?" Asked Coulson.

She zoned out.

"Elena?" Coulson repeated.

"Yea?"

"No, no, they got no plan," she said. 

"Once you gain his trust, tell us, then run," Coulson turned to Lorina.

"Copy that," She's extra serious, because she knew that this wasn't about S.H.I.E.L.D and the Orion anymore, is more about the people who have the same path like her, and Darren.

May was afraid that this mission wouldn't success , they can't managed to lost Michael since he was the protagonist of this problem, and Lorina too.

"Phil, this is my last warning, are you sure you want to send them in?"

"May, we have no choice."

"Why not Daisy? She's as strong as her."

"You know I can't lose her."

"Then what about Darren? He can't lose Lorina too!"

"May, I'll tell you, but not now."

Yes, she was annoyed.

Office

"Daisy?" Asked Lincoln.

"Yes?" She replied.

"I heard Coulson talking about you."

"Yeah, nothing special, he talks about me all the time," she was eating her sandwich.

He laughed.

"What? What are you laughing at?" She asked.

"You're cute."

She laughed and said, "woah, thank.....you."

He smiled and said, "come on, Coulson is really asking you to meet him."

"What does he think you are? His butler ? " She laughed while standing up.

Coulson's Office

"Coulson?" Asked Daisy.

He handed a file to her and Lincoln, said, "new project."

"Secret Warrior?" Asked Daisy

"What is this?" Asked Lincoln.

"We've receive a lot of reports of Inhumans appearance recently, we are responsible to help them. And if they want to, we can recruit them as a S.H.I.E.L.D agent, it's definitely a advantage for both us and them," said Coulson.

"Who will be in this? Only us?" Asked Daisy while flipping through the file.

"Elena and Joey will also be in the team, you two have to train them."

"Your job wasn't only to find Inhuman, you also have to train them. And Daisy,"

"You are the Leader." 

May walked in, looked at Coulson with an annoyed face, said, "so that's why."

"Yeah."

"Sometimes it's hard to understand what you're thinking," said May. 

Orion Base

They knocked the door.

Lorina was their enemy, it's normal that they wanted to defense themselves.

"Calm down, I'm here to help," she pretended she hurt Michael.

"Lorina Morell, you finally come to us," said Walter.

"Of course, I'm worthy for something better."

"Come."