Chapter 11 Surprise (FanFiction)

"Welcome, Lorina Morell," Walter leaded her to the hall of worship, with a big poster of Abraham Erskine, their 'Doctor Orion'.

A group of members took over Michael from Lorina.

"You know him, right?" He sat on his 'throne', and pointed on the Poster behind him.

"Yes," she didn't know what's his purpose, she's extra vigilant.

"From Steve isn't it?" He asked.

"Nope," she tried to hide.

"Don't try to lie to me," he said with a evil smile.

Then Walter asked a member to show her around.

A cute blonde girl came in the hall and she stopped right near Lorina, "hello, my name is Sarah, let me show you around."

"Sure."

At night, at her bedroom, Sarah came in with a laptop and a group of code.

"This is for you, you can manage business with this," she handed the laptop.

"And this, is your member code, you can get access using this code." She gave her a card of code.

"Thank you," she said.

When Sarah was about to leave, Lorina asked, "may I ask, where is Michael?" 

"You'll know later," she left in a rush.

"This is strange..." mumbled Lorina.

Now she got their laptop and the access, she could start her real mission.

"Access, access, where is the access..." she mumbled every time she felt uncomfortable.

"Yes, here."

She went on the intranet, yes, they like to put everything on the intranet.

Upcoming project---------Project release

She looked down this document, and saw something both surprising and expected.

All men are born equal and free, everyone deserves to be an Inhuman.

It's pretty clear of what they wanted. They wanted everyone to hold power like her. Using their method of 'transforming'.

What's the different between her and the victims that was going to be experimented?

They all believe they would be an angel, who made good for the world.

She took a deep breath to clear her mind, she didn't need to take this alone, she used the phone Coulson gave to her to tell them this.

S.H.I.E.L.D Base

"Hi buddy," Lincoln walked in with two bottles of beer.

"Oh hey," Darren put down his phone.

He sat down on the sofa near him, said, "so, how did you two met?"

Darren look at him with a confused face, said, "I thought you weren't that gossipy like Daisy."

"I'm just curious," replied Lincoln.

"Sit down, I want my beer," They laughed.

"My first mission, was to rescue her," he took a big sip.

"Do you know the Violettia?" Darren asked.

"Of course."

"She's hiding from them at the moment, because she no longer wanted to be their slave."

"When I break into it, she was very scared, she thought we are there to capture her."

"But she's not afraid of us, she's afraid of her own power."

"Reasonable, she can kill you all easily." Lincoln laughed.

Darren slightly smiled, said, "Of course, she is the angel they made."

Michael's bedroom

"Michael, Mr. Walter asked to meet you," said Sarah with a innocent smile.

He followed her.

She didn't open the door for him, so he opened it, but she didn't want to go in Walter's room.

"Oh Michael! Long time no see, how ya' doing?" said Walter with an ugly smile.

"Good," he was vigilant.

Wait, there's a guy sitting on the sofa, drinking beer like he didn't give a shit to Michael.

"Who is this guy?" Asked Michael while pointing to him.

He stood up, pulled out his hand and said, "hello, I'm Grant Ward."

He shoot him with a paralyzer, Michael fell asleep.