Chapter 1

**Six years later**

Rose
"Rose," Scorpius smiles looking back at me, "can you help me with the charms essay?"

"Sure," I say instantaneously "hey Al!" I follow Scorpius into Slytherin common room which has practically become second home now besides the Ravenclaw common room of course. I follow Scorpius up the stairs with Albus and Dominique on our tail and into the boys dormitory.

I walk to Scorpius' bed and pull his parchment out of his bedside table draw. I smile as I think of how well I know everything in this dormitory. Scorpius settles down at the foot of the bed.

"Where are your notes?" I ask as I pull out my quill, settling myself opposite him.

"I lost them," he murmured sheepishly as Albus and Dominique sat on Albus' bed whispering furiously.

"Lost them or didn't write them?" I ask playfully.

"Please, can I use yours?" He hunkers down making himself small and looks up at me blinking his deep grey eyes and I scream internally. I look to Dominique and flash her the crazy eyes we exchange whenever Scorpius does something cute. She grins and I turn back to Scorpius quickly as Albus sees me. Scorpius sticks his bottom lip out and widens his eyes even further which I hadn't thought was humanly possible but he managed it.

"Okay," I give in and he grins widely. "Fine," I pull them out and hand them to him. "You have gotta stop doing those eyes!" I giggle as he looks up at me. "They make me crazy!"

"I'll remember that," he looks down and starts reading over my notes, "and I shall use it against you in times of need." He grins playfully and begins to right in his loopy handwriting at the top of the paper.

I lean back and rests my head on his pillows. I scream internally as I remember his puppy dog eyes looking up at me.

Albus
I watch intently as Scorpius plays his standard puppy dog act on Rose. He tries so hard. Dominique leans in towards me and whispers softly. "Does Scorpius fancy Rose?"

Oh shit. I say internally. He said I couldn't say anything to anyone. Especially Dominique, she'd tell Rose in a second. But what if she likes him too? And technically I didn't tell her if she figured it out herself. I guess.

"Umm," I start quietly, "maybe."

She grins and asks, "so is that a yes?"

"I wasn't supposed to tell anyone," I murmur, elbowing her in the ribs, "okay now shush."

"I knew it!" She grins

"Why?" I ask, hoping to wheedle more information out of her. "Does she like him?"

"Maybe." She winks at me and we share mischievous smiles. " So what do we do?" She asks, " how do we get them together?"

"We need to talk to Scorp." I smile and lean back watching as Scorpius works intently on his essay occasionally looking up to see Rose. Every time he catches her staring at him they both blush and he continues. She pulls out her iPad (she is so lucky muggle technology is so awesome) and starts to scroll.

"We just need to wait until Rose needs the toilet," Dominique whispers, "and then we strike."

I nod and pull out a deck of exploding cards. " But in the meantime?"