Chapter 10

Scorpius
I wake up, my eyes bleary and I sit up slowly. I grin running my hand through my messy hair. I think back to her voice and I can still imagine everything she made me feel and the world I saw when she read. She's so incredible and she takes me to another world. I need her in my life. Without her my life is so small and insignificant and she took that and made it something amazing. I stare up at the plain ceiling and breathe deep as I take my life in. I love her so much.

"Scorp, you need to tone it down." Albus sighed at me from his desk.

"What?" I sit up and squint at Albus from my spot on the blowup mattress.

"They'll be able to tell from a mile off." Albus rolls his eyes at me.

"Shit, what am I doing wrong?" I look at myself in the mirror and grin at my messed up hair, still tousled from where she pulled it last night. "Do I brush the hair? Or what?"

"That'd be a start. Just stop grinning so much," Albus handed me a comb and I reluctantly raked it through my hair.

"Good?" I turn to Albus and he smiles

"Good enough. Just don't let on okay? Uncle Ron will kill you if he finds out. Seriously he will kill you."

"I won't okay," I grin as I pull my Weasley jumper over my head, "I've got this. I can be normal look how normal Im being."

"Okay you're creeping me out now, bro." Albus throws his clothes into his open suitcase. "You all packed up?"

"Yeah I packed up last night before... Well you know." I waggled my eyebrows as I started to help Albus pack his bags

"I do know," Al rolled his eyes at me, "you haven't stopped talking about it since she kicked you out of her room."

I grin raking my hand through my hair again. "Mate how come you didn't pack last night? We need to leave in ten minutes and I'm missing breakfast to help you"

"I don't know I couldn't be bothered!" Albus threw clothes into the bag, "is that everything?"

"I think so," I scanned the room for anymore clothes.

"Right help me zip it up." Albus flapped the lid closed and started to try and yank the zip closed.

"Dude, do you really expect this to close?" I laugh as he struggles to close it.

"It's worked every other time." Albus laughs as he yanks the zip around. "GOT IT" he shrieks

"Let's go." I grabbed my suitcase and ran with it down the stairs and into the kitchen, with Albus hot on my heels.

"Finally boys," Albus' mum Ginny grabbed our bags and pulled them out to the car. "We need to leave now!"

I grabbed a slice of buttered toast from the now deserted table and ran out to the car. Me and Albus piled into the car and we drove out of the drive.

"Hey," I turned and smiled to Rose, who was sat next to me and I planted a kiss on her cheek.

"Hi," she said softly. Her voice sounds different. She sounds almost sad and afraid. I want to help her but I don't know how.

"Are you okay?" I ask looking down at her, I wrap my arm around her and pull her closer in to me.

"Yeah," she smiles weakly but she doesn't look me in the eye. I hold her in my arms and I wish she would rest into me like she would any other time but she won't. She's stiff and she barely moves.

I lean back in the car seat my hands pulling away from her. She is not okay. What can I do?

Uh oh 😁😁 Another short chapter this time I'm so bad at writing long chapters :(
I'm sorry it's shorter than intended!