Chapter 9

One heck of a crazy chapter coming your way this week guys I wasn't sure if I wanted to put this one up but I thought what the heck I'll just do it. So please show the love if you like it or let me know if you don't! I'm hoping to get a chapter up for you roughly the same time next week but I'm starting back at school on Tuesday so I have no idea what I'm doing with that. Hope you like it! 😁😁

Warning: slightly (very slightly) smutty

Scorpius

"Read to me" I smile as I settle on Roses bed. I watch her as she smiles slowly and pulls her flame red hair up into a ponytail. She secures it tightly and steps towards the bed slowly.

"You shouldn't be in here," Rose smiles to me, climbing onto the bed next to me, "my dad would kill you." I kiss her forehead lightly as she smiles.

"But where's the fun in that eh?" I grin as she plants her self between my legs and leans back against me, picking one of the books I gave her. I settle back, resting on the headboard.

"August 25th 1991." Rose begins to read and I smile at the words that flow so easily and smoothly from her lips. "Dear friend, I am writing to you because she said you listen and understand and didn't try to sleep with that person at the party even though you could have." Her words spill from her lips and they dance through the room like woodland creatures and they create the most beautiful pictures in my head as she reads.

Her voice is all I can hear and it's beautiful. I feel as though I'm drifting as I listen to her, her words carry me to another place where it's just her and me and it's everything I've ever wanted. In the world her voice takes me too nothing else matters but me and her. It doesn't matter what her family thinks of us and it doesn't matter that it will be difficult for us. To me, only she matters, she is all that will ever matter. I listen to her silky voice as she reads and I pull her body closer to mine. I feel her chest rise and fall with every breath she takes and her slight movement every time she turns a page. She is radiant. She is breathtaking. She is mine.

I wrap my arms around her waist and hold her, feeling her warmth spread from her body to mine and smelling the gorgeous ginger smell that is her. I lean down and press my lips to her shoulder, I trail kisses along her shoulder and neck and smile as her voice catches every time my lips kiss under her ear. She is magical to me just like her voice. I slide her hair out of the way and continue to kiss her neck softly and her reading slows. I smile against her skin as I feel her breathing quicken and her voice falter. She turns to face me, leaving the book discarded on the bed. She swings her legs over mine her lips meet mine. Her lips taste of vanilla and her skin is soft beneath my hands. My heart skips as I feel her body against mine and I feel her begin to slowly unbutton my shirt. I take a deep breath, my breathing slow and heavy as I trail kisses along her jaw and on her lips.

I breathe into her skin, "I love you to the end of the earth."

I look up at her and she looks down at me. She kisses my forehead and she holds my head her hands. I look up at her and I see all of the beauty in her. "I love you too." Her breath catches and she kisses me again.

She slides my shirt off and her hands trail down my chest. I sigh and pull her down towards me.

Rose
I wake up with Scorpius beside me and I smile. Waking up next to him feels right and I could never imagine waking up next to anyone else. He is so breathtaking. My hand rests on his shoulder and I begin to slowly rub circles over his shoulder.

His hair falls into his eyes and his face is smushed into my pillow but I can see he is content. His hair is so messy and it sticks up in every direction. He sighs as he sleeps and I smile. His heat keeps me warm underneath the thin blankets we share and watching him sleep is like watching an angel. He is like an angel to me, he's saved me so many times and I cant imagine ever being with anyone else, this just feels like this is it. This is what a relationship is supposed to be. I look at him and I am still astounded that he is mine and I am his. I watch him and breathe slowly my chest rising and falling in time with his.

I turn, reluctantly rolling off the bed and pulling on Scorpius' shirt and my jeans. I smell the orangey, chocolatey smell of his shirt and it feels almost like a drug to me. I crawl back onto the bed and kiss Scorpius gently to wake him up.

His eyes flutter open and when the settle on mine he smiles. His eyes are bleary and he sits up slowly and groggily.

"What?" He rubs his eyes and looks at me, his voice is gruff and hoarse. I smile as I see him so tired and cute. In that moment I just wish we could lie here forever. I wish that I could lay with him in such utter bliss for the rest of my life. I press a deep kiss onto his tired lips and he smiles against my kiss.

"Put some clothes on, you need to go back to yours and Als room before anyone finds you here." I kiss his forehead and throw his jeans and jumper at him.

"Am I not allowed my shirt?" He pouts as he pulls on his jeans groggily.

"Nope," I shake my head and laugh. "I've laid claims to it"

"And that's not going to give anything away at all." Scorpius rolls his eyes as he stands up. He leans down and plants a kiss on my forehead, "You are so beautiful." I smile, looking down at the messy bed, and wish he had never left it.

"See you in the morning," I say as he leaves my room slowly.

I throw myself back on the bed and smile. I lie there for what feels like hours just smiling.

"Rose?" My dads voice sounds outside the door and it opens slowly. "I need to talk to you."

Ooo what could he need to talk to her about????

Okay so I worked so hard to get this chapter to a higher word count than usual and I like this chapter a lot. It was really easy to write this one maybe I should write more like this so my chapters end up longer 😂😂. Let me know if you like this kind of stuff. The aim is to try and keep the chapters at the higher word count as much as possible if you guys want that to happen