1

Harry's POV
Beep beep beep be- My hand hits the damn alarm clock in order to shut it up. I attempt to open my eyes but my eye lids feel so heavy.... "Harry..mate wake up..harry..its our first day at college wake up!" A sudden shake wakes me up.

"What the fuck? Just two more minutes..." I groan. But knowing my annoying best friend.. He pulls the covers off of me.

"Darn it Zayn!" I finally give up my attempts for two minutes of extra sleep in my peaceful comforter. "Okay..okay geez. A person can't get two fucking minutes of extra sleep in their room. I get it!"

"Well if you didn't drink so much last night... You'd be peacefully completing your beauty sleep." Zayn jokes.

"Ha ha" I mock him.

I get out of my bed to get dressed in my casual clothing , a blue tee and tight ass pants. I get downstairs to make my breakfast but its made?

"Zayn! You made my breakfast. Thanks mate." I say clearly surprised by this gesture. "I didn't make it. It was some leftover of the taco I ate last night." He replies. I immediately spit the first bite of the heavenly thing. "What the.. Its delicious so I'll still eat it anyway." I shrug and lean in to take another bite. Zayn seems sort of grossed out and then he chuckles anyways.

After breakfast we both head to our college. Eehh ..even the word creeps me out. That place better be worth the money I'm paying for it.

As we enter the campus I see a cute brunette with sort of black hair..no brown ..no light brown hair. Oh well ..maybe she dyed it. She has turned her back towards me and something immediately makes her laugh causing her head to fall back in laughter. I fight the urge to go talk to her and head with Zayn.

"Cute,wasn't she?" Zayns voice startles me out of my dirty thoughts towards that innocent girl.

"Y-yeah..she's cute." I smile. Wait..why'd I smile? Whats wrong with me?

Zayn seems to be amused by my action and grins. "What?" I ask. "You like her don't you?"

"What? no!" I lie.

"Come on Harry. I know you way too well for this."

"Okay..maybe."

"Maybe." Zayn smirks. Obviously pushing the topic.

"Okay I like her a lot and I'm gonna fuck her and we'll have fucking cute babies walking like lil penguins all over our house!" I say that way too loud. And earn a few glances.

"Calm your balls down curly! I was just asking!" Zayn obviously seems to be amused by my annoyance.

We enter our first class. And there seems to be a hot English professor there.

Zayn's POV
I watch as Harry eyes the teacher and the slut , obviously loving it, walks over to us. Oh come on!

Her perfect blonde hair in curls and her red lipstick make me want to punch her because 1. I hate blonde hair 2. The red lipstick is burning my eyes!

"Hey curly. What cha starin at?" Harry obviously can't keep his eyes off of her bust. "N-nothing. I'm sorry ma'am." He seems to be scared by the seductive whore. What? He's never been scared of a girl. A slutty one at that. The professor seems to be surprised by his answer and returns to her actual spot behind the teachers table.

"What was that?!" I ask him.

"What was what?" He asks

"Why'd you react that way?"

"What way?"

"Come on Harry. As far as I know you you'd be fucking her right on the spot. But on the contrary you were scared?"

"I don't know why myself." He answers

That's unusual of him.

The rest of the classes pass by and Harry doesn't say a word. He isn't even paying attention. Not that he ever does. But that's strange even for Harry.

As we walk through the parking lot a blonde guy with blue eyes stops us.

"Hey I'm Niall."

"I'm zayn." I smile and shake his stretched hand.

"And this is Harry." I say when harry doesn't introduce himself.

"So..are you guys coming to the party tonight?" He asks. "Tonight? But it's Monday." I say. "Yeah I know but Louis threw it for the freshmen." "Oh." Is all I say. I start to debate with myself whether to go or not as Harry's lost in his own thought and is definitely not helping. Well harry had a hangover last night and it took him three asprins to feel better. I think we shouldn't go. Just as I'm about to say no just because of harry ..he startles me. "Yeah we'll be there by eight thirty." Harry says. Huh? Well that was unexpected.

"Okay perfect. See ya then." Niall walks away.

"I thought you weren't going." I say

"Why not?"

"Because you had a hangover last night. Remember?"

"Well that Louis guy did throw it for us freshmen so we should go. We'll make some friends anyway."

"Okay.."

Authors note -
Hey guys! This is is my first fanfic.I'll update tomorrow. Or the day after it. Please vote and comment. Love you all Ü
that 'u' thingy is supposed to be a smiley face. Hahahaha
Check out my friend's fanfic 'Entwine Destiny' by Koyel Mokami