2

Cara's POV
I'm sitting in my dorm room with my laptop on my lap going through twitter. Annette,my bestfriend and roommate,is straightening her long black hair and I wonder why.

"Are you going somewhere?"
"Hmm."
"Where?"
"At the party Jamie invited us to." Which I forgot about.
"Don't."
"Why?"
"Cause I'm alone and you're dumping me on our first day of college."
"You can come with." She smiles

"No way. You know I hate parties." Just the thought of going there makes me gag. Annette laughs "Come on! Believe me its not that bad as you expect it to be!" "But still I don't know..." I trail off. "Please?" She smiles. Well I don't have anything to do ... "Okay I'm in." Her face beams.

"Let's get you dressed!"
"No I'll do it myself thank you by the way." I start to go through my clothes. I decide on a plain white shirt, cream cardigan, jeans shorts and black boots." You could wear heels." Annette suggests. "No way I can't walk in those pencily things! Besides I'm tall enough to survive without heels." "Whatever helps you to sleep at night" she winks 

"Let's go!" I say grabbing my small bag and placing a bar of twix,a packet of Haribos, some gum, my lip gloss and a mirror and hairbrush in the small space,but it easily fits anyway. Annette gives me a weird look but I just shrug"Without makeup! No way. I already agreed on those ugly clothes not the make up!" "Okay do it. But don't make me look like a clown cause you look like one." I smirk. "Puhlease I look fab." "Just do it." I roll my eyes to avoid an argument. She puts some mascara on my already long eye lashes and two layers of eye liner. With that she puts on a little amount of concealer and squeals"We're done!" I look at myself in the mirror and I am surprised that I actually look good! And not like a clown."Now can we go!" I say. "Too eager for someone who hates parties." I roll my eyes and just get out of the dorm room. She may be my friend but she really gets on my nerves sometimes. She finally exits the room in a skirt and a fairly short shirt wearing a pair of heels.

She drives to the frat house because I don't know how to drive. When we enter the house. The disgusting smell of alcohol invades my senses with a mix of cigarette smoke as I enter the place. The perfect combination for me to vomit on the spot. Drunk bodies of girls and boys literally rub with each other. Ann grips my hand and leads me to a group of boys and girls. My eyes immediately dart to the curly mop of chestnut hair standing next to me.

Harry's POV
I look over to my side to see who bumped in me for the hundredth time on this day. But instead of a sweaty druken body,I see the girl from earlier today. Her hair a mix of black, brown and chestnut. Her hazel eyes lined with two layers of liner perfectly drawn.

"Hey guys this is Cara and I'm Annette!" The girl beside her says. I assume she is her friend as they are holding hands. Jamie leads her to get a drink but Cara says she doesn't drink and keeps standing here awkwardly shifting on the balls of her feet.

Liam speaks up,"Hi I'm Liam."
"I'm Cara." Cara smiles. Her perfect teeth shining in the dim light. "What subject are you taking?" Liam smiles.Nerd.
"I'm taking Arts. And you?"
"Engineering."
"That's great." She says and Liam excuses himself as his girlfriend Jenna taps his shoulder and pulls him away. The only ones left here are me, Cara, Zayn, Ben and Brittany. Zayn, Ben and Brittany are talking about going to the club and making plans while me and Cara stand there.
"Um..would you like a drink?" I ask her.
"No I don't drink." She smiles. Damn it she said it earlier but I didn't remember.
"Juice?" I'm not sure if there's any available or not.
"Sure."

We walk through the crowded room, bodies colliding on us. Suddenly a guy holds Cara's wrist. "Hey sexy." He slurs. Cara's expression changes from neutral to surprised to terrified to angry."Excuse me?" She asks. "My room's up there and its empty." The guy smirks. I know where he's going and I won't let that happen." Get away from her Luke!" I growl. She turns to look at me."Afraid I'll fuck her before you,Styles?" He smirks. Before I know it my fist connects with his jaw leaving a red mark near the corner. Cara is astonished." Let's go Cara." I hold her hand and lead her to the kitchen. The adrenaline still rushing in my body. I open the fridge,still clutching her hand, and search for a carton of juice. Put at the end of many lines of beer I find a carton of apple juice. My favorite. So instead of getting myself some whisky I pour apple juice in two glasses I  found in some damned cupboard.