11

Cara's POV

I burst through the door of the washroom, immediately covering my eyes at the sight in front of me.

"God, Harry cover your manhood," I gasp, turning around.

"Try not to look and help me I'm in pain here," He curtly replies.

"Fine," I huff tiptoeing over the water streaming by Harry's shower.

"Open you eyes," I order as I feel the warm droplets of the shower on my body,"Hurry up, I'm going to get wet,"

"It hurts," He whines.

I keep his eyes open with my thumb and index finger as I tilt his head up so he's facing the shower mouth. He flinches as the warm water enters his eyes. After I'm convinced his eyes will be alright, I take my hand away and he looks down.

He reluctantly brings his hand up to rub his eyes but I slap it away,"You'll get dark circles, don't,"

"Thanks," He smirks pulling me closer by my waist.

"Harry you're going to get me wet," I protest struggling to get out of his iron grip.

"I'd love to," He whispers cheekily.

My eyes widen as I realize what he meant,"Oh! Not like that, geez," I slap his chest.

My eyes meet his pine ones, they being as deep as the forest, captivating me in them. After a matter of seconds I discover I've been staring into his eyes. Unintentionally, my teeth sink into my bottom lip not being able to resist the sight. Harry standing in front of me, his body glowing as the water droplets on his toned chest reflect the light rays coming from the small washroom window.

His chestnut curls, which seemed to have eerily turned onto black locks, sticking to his face and his heart shaped lips ever so pink and plump. The way they curl around each syllable as he calls my name make me want to kiss him.

"Cara? Earth to Cara!" He snaps his fingers in front of my eyes, bringing me back to reality.

"I know I'm hot but stop staring," He abruptly says, chuckling afterwards.

"Oh, yeah sorry," I suddenly find a lot of interest in his crème colored bathroom tiles as my cheeks tint pink.

We stand face to face as his eyes bore holes into my flesh, staring deep in my soul. He starts to inch closer and I can't seem to find it in me to stop him. Soon his lips are on mine, gently embracing them as if I'd break.

My heart urges me to continue kissing him while my subconscious keeps nagging me this is wrong. Being the stupid girl I am, I listen to my mind and pull back, immediately regretting the decision and missing the warmth of his lips.

"Woah that was....good," He remarks touching his lips.

"Yeah,"

"I'll be outside," I say exiting the bathroom.

I place my fragile body on his bed and think about what just happened. Its undescribable. It felt so different as compared to the other times we kissed. As if almost his lips were trying to tell me something. Crazy, I know, but that's what it felt like.

I shake the ridiculous thought out of my head just as Harry comes out of the washroom with a towel loosely wrapped around his torso. I quietly pick up my clothes, go to the washroom and change into them as his shirt is already soaked. I come out of the washroom and hand him his shirt.

"You can keep it," He says.

"No its yours,"

"I want you to keep it," He says quietly, making eye contact with me but immediately looking down.

I nod not really knowing what to say. In all honesty, I wanted to keep his shirt...its all soft and smells nice an- who am I kidding? It reminds me of him that's why I want to keep it.

"Um..where are you and Hailey going?" Yeah, I had to ask that being the nosy girl I am.

"Why'd you ask?" He smirks sitting next to me, fully clothed.

"Just curious,"

"Eh, just somewhere so she can finally leave me alone for a while," He shrugs.

"She's your girlfriend, that's a rude thing to say," I press.

"Well she's annoying and what if I haven't seen her for months? She wanted to do that long distance thing. Now I really don't find her interesting, she's just a good fuck," He puckers his lips,"Besides I'm interested in someone else,"

"Who may that be?" I think I know who.

"You," He exposes his not so famous smirk.

"Good luck then," I get up. He scrunches his eyebrows in confusion.

"Because I'm not," I make it clear.

'Liar' my subconscious taunts me.'You know you want him'. I can imagine her smirking.

"Ridiculous," I roll my eyes at her pathetic comment.

"What?" Harry asks and I mentally smack myself for saying that out loud.

"N-nothing,"

"Talking to yourself, I see," His minty breath fans my neck and my heart skips a beat.

"Love, you'll be doing that quite often now," His arms snake around my waist. His soft lips trail kisses down my shoulder blade.

A strangled moan escapes my lips as I feel him suck on my skin."Do it again," He looks up at me, his irises turning darker with each second.

"Uhm, your girlfriend is waiting outside," I say separating from him.

|||

I am sitting in my dorm watching Netflix. Anne, thankfully decided to drive me here but she went out with Zayn again. They're dating I guess. In the middle of the movie I remember about the assignment the professor had given us. Only tow days to submit!

I quickly climb off my bed and tie my hair in a loose bun, putting on my Ray Bans. I have a weak eye sight but not that much that I need to wear glasses constantly. I take out a sketchpad and drawing pencil and start drawing the figure that I have to make in class. The professor asked us to sketch the figure first and after that we'd have to mold it on clay.

I find myself thinking about the curly headed boy that I've tried my best to forget about. God, what has he done to me?

How his muscular arms flex when he moves them. The corner of his eyes crinkle when he laughs, making it the most adorable thing ever and the way he looks at me. Its like he can see through my soul, like he can read every thought of my mind.

I drop my pencil on the study table, tilting my head upwards and looking at the freshly painted ceiling of the dorm room. A sigh escapes my lips knowing that the thoughts of Harry Styles aren't planning to leave my mind soon.

Late update. Sorry? Bruh

All the love x