Chap 2

[I edited the chapters and changed the names. I know how hard it is to memorize Japanese/Korean/Chinese names so I changed them to English names. Sorry and thank you!]

Chapter 2 No Cheats

-Tweet tweet!

Birds humming huh, been so long to hear that.

Ahh~ this bed is so cozy~ did my jail room upgraded?

Huh?

Noticing that there is something wrong, he is now fully awakened.

Where am I? Ack!

He covered his eyes when the dazzling room pierced his eyes. After few minutes, his eyes finally adjust to the bright light. He looked around hastily as his head was about to turn 180°. The soft and comfy bed that is comparable to the clouds and a grand room almost covered with gold and expensive furniture.

Sigh, this is definitely not my jail room.

He put his head on his hand, enduring the headache. If he can be more shocked than he is right now, he will be. His hands are not the usual rough and calloused hands but instead replaced by fair and delicate hands.

What is happening?

His slow mind was now running miles and miles.

Ah-- calm down, thinking while panicking will go in nowhere. Now, I don't know where I am and why I am here. If realistic enough, it means I had undergone surgery with the help of a wealthy savior but let's erase that since there's no one interested in me nor have a reason. After reading so many fiction novels, combined with my 2 brain cells. I thought of two possibilities, either I transmigrated or I time traveled, but that's out of the question because I'm poor.

What do the main characters in transmigration novels do first?

Ah yes, checking themselves in the mirror.

Looking around the room again to find a mirror, he saw a ceiling to floor mirror with a gold-coated frame.

Is this real gold or just paint? Hmm, curious. But what's more suspicious is my face.

As he observe himself, he noticed that he looks like an anime character. Light navy hair and pink eyes, what a terrible combination. And age between 10-13 years old. I look like a troublesome kid, this original owner of this body might be a delinquent.

Who is this? Who am I now? Do I have to act for them not to be suspicious? What are his attitude and personality anyway? Why don't I have his memories? What an irresponsible God, making things harder for him.

Perhaps, just like in most novels, I'm also a wealthy noble or an abused kid but erase that because it's kind of obvious that this body is a bully. If I'm also a main character, does that mean I have powerful stats and cheats?

"System! Open!"

-Tweet, tweet~

Nothing happened.

Let's try again.

"Status open!"

Swish.

The wind blew from the open window.

What the heck? No cheats? Only wealth?

Okay, accepted.

Let's sleep again.

Finding out that he was not in a fantasy world, he went back to his bed and covered himself with the duvet, in low spirit.

I'll just continue my sleep.

He wondered again, does that mean I'm also in a novel? Do I have to entertain them? Nah, why should I?

Well, thinking on the other side based on my situation, I'm probably given a second chance.

If not, I'll find whoever put me here and tortured him in hundred ways.

"Whoever you are, if you fuck me up with your shenanigans, I'll torture you until you beg me to kill you." His eyes blackened as he threatened the God who transmigrated him here.

Knock, knock.

There's someone who knocked on the door.

He closed his eyes and inhaled deeply. Trying to calm down his killing intent to avoid attacking whoever will enter the door.

What should I say? I don't have to speak elegantly or old English, right? But will they understand my language?

No other way than to try out.

"Come in."

The unknown man came in.

-Good morning, young master. How is your sleep? You woke up earlier than usual. I will ready your bath.

So we speak the same language, and waking up early is not that suspicious to think that another soul lives in this body, right?

"Answer my question. Who am I?"

He asked the man suddenly but he answered calmly as if it was normal. Is this original owner a narcissist?

-The Lord's name is Drake Risen, the second son of the Duke Randel Risen of the Risen Duchy.

Eh? Drake? Same name as mine?

"Kukukuku...haha..mm.."

He chuckled, finding it amusing.

"Cough, so what's yours?"

-I am Edward, your appointed butler.

Looking up closely, he does look like a butler, wearing a butler suit.

Eh~ what is this?

It's slight but noticeable. The butler gives an air of arrogance. Only a butler yet dared to have an attitude. Did the Butler influence the original owner?

-The bath is ready, young master.

He undressed the uncomfortable young master, and lead him to the bathroom.
He let him be undressed to avoid suspicions.

When he took a step to the bathroom, he slips causing him to fall. Ready to be hurt, he closed his eyes. But the pain didn't come, he realized the butler caught him. His speed and reaction are fast and good. This must be the reason why he is prideful.

However, he felt something wrong. He ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

The eyes of the butler.

Those fucking lustful eyes are raping me. I will gauge your eyes and fed them to dogs, you fucker!! 

"Hahaha, so he will be my first kill in this new world."

A murderous look was written to the kid's face.