Chap 12

Chapter 12 Rage

In Drake's new chamber,

When he entered his room, he was greeted with several servants worrying about him. He was asked a lot of questions, but he shut them off quickly. He felt soulless from what happened so he just wants a quiet place for the meantime.

- You are so wet from your sweats, young master. You  must take a bath, or else you'll get sicker.

" Everyone, get out. I want to be alone, now."

His words hurt them, after making them worry, he does not even care at all.

The knight who carried him all the way, made a sign for everyone to leave first and he'll tell the story.

The healer, servants and other knights who understand his hand signs, gave up and told their young master to call them when needed.

Minutes has passed, but the young man is still motionless, looking blankly while standing. He is similar to a lifeless mannequin.

Then someone knocks, 

A clueless maid entered and told him a bad news.

- Young master Drake! Young master Gabriel was attacked by a level 2 wild boar! He was currently in the Imperial palace, the carriage is ready! You can--

" Get out."

- B-but, young mas--

" Please.'

- Y-yes, I'll leave now, young master Drake.

The click sound of the door being locked is like a red button.

All the emotions he bottled up finally explode.

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH---!!

For the first time in his new world, he went berserk. 

He trash everything he sees.

Pillows, books, bottles, medicines, baskets, chests, statues.

He tears everything he sees.

Blankets, coaches, clothes, towels, curtains.

He breaks every fragile things he sees. 

Glasses, vases, flowers, wall clock, mirrors, windows.

He screams out of his lungs.

"WHYYYYYYY---!!"

"AAAAAAAHHHH!!"

The room was completely wrecked, and all the servants and knights who are at outside heard everything but they did not stop him for they know the reason. And the other fact that he exploded right after he was told his younger brother being injured. 

This is probably the worst day of his life. 

They all have sympathy for him.

Thud.

Silence followed for few seconds, until they realized something went wrong.

They all break into the room, and saw the young master they're serving, lying down on the floor unconscious. 

He fainted after releasing his rage.

The satisfaction he felt is the same as falling asleep after cumming.