Chap 5

Chapter 5 STD

In the Kingdom of Kingston,

A girl in her simple clothes strolled on the street while carrying a breadbasket.

She thought "I've been doing this routine for 3 years yet I haven't bumped into him. When will you go out, oh my future---"

- AHH!

- I'm so sorry, are you alright?

- You...

.

The weather is summer yet it is so cold.

Now I understand why it is so quiet in this mansion, I thought it was just peaceful.

Why do I have to suffer first before I realized it?

- The breakfast is ready, young master.

However, his life continued the same as if nothing scandalous happened. Did they keep quiet to avoid being fired or worse, or...
Is this a normal situation for them?

No, no, the father acted heavily to the murder of the animals.

He shook his head as the butler Edward misinterpret.

- You have to eat, young master. Or do you want to be punished again?

Nope.

Drake speed-walked through his chamber into the dining area.

The breakfast meal is perfectly made and prepared on the long table. The chairs are far away from one another as if maintaining a social distancing.

Maybe because I have STD.

Laughing at his joke, the maids and the butlers just looked at him nonchalantly.

He took a bite of his chicken, then he stopped.

- Would you mind me cutting your chicken, young master?

"Sure."

He watched him sliced his roasted chicken, he noticed something. He narrowed his eyes as he stared at the sliced chicken.

A neatly cut. Amazing. Truly amazing.

He sarcastically thought.

He took a sip of his milk to hide his smirk, but he froze once again.

This is not his usual milk.

Another maid did this? No.

I know this taste.

It's not semen, idiot.

It's poison.

His drink is filled with poison.

Haaa...

Nonetheless, he drank it all.

.
There are snakes all around the mansion. Hidden and on sight.

He needs to know who put poison in his drink.

The pervert butler is not the suspect unless the poison is an aphrodisiac. He will not dump his toy easily.

The maids are the suspects.

He decided to roam again in the mansion, to find some clues, and the suspects.

He went outside the mansion yet the direction he walked to, is to the kitchen.

He stays close to the walls and windows, in case he might get some clues. He then heard some whisper-shout of two people with female voices.

He eavesdrops with his hand on his ear.

- ssffhhhjjjgjjhh

- Then how many doses did you put?

- I put twice the amount.

- We underestimated that monster's resistance.

Ouch, that hurts. I've done nothing yet, but I was already labeled as a monster.

He peeked through the window to remember their clean faces, well for now.

After eavesdropping, he went straight to the garden to think.

If calculating, they've been trying to kill this body before I possessed it. Hmm, if so then these girls succeed in killing me, the original owner. If not, then how did my soul went to his body? This must be it.

Another question is... Who is the mastermind? Is there someone behind this? Or it's just really them?

This is deeper than I thought.

"Damn, I'm cursed to be put in a sick family."

Lost in his thoughts, he began to daydream while staring absently at the pond.

Little did he know, someone was watching him behind the trees.

At dinner time.

He asked his butler,

"Where is father?"

- Duke Randel left this morning and will be back for a week. Why do you ask, young master?

"Well, how about mother?"

Silence.

The butler didn't reply, but Drake insisted.

"Where is she?"

- Lady Georgina is also not in the mansion.

"I see."

-Apologies for being rude, but can I ask why, young master?

He did not answer but glanced at him instead, moving his eyes out of his dinner plate.

A week.

A week to prepare for his death.

I will finally commit a crime this week.

Ahh~ the food becomes tastier.