Chap 10

Chapter 10 Muscles and Abs

At the office of Duke Randel,

The doctor assigned to heal Drake spoke to the Duke.

- I assure you, Lord Randel, the results show that young master Drake was dosed little by little. This was an act of assassination! If this was not found earlier, young master Drake would not have made it! Actually, he should be dead a few days ago because the type of poison given to him cannot be tolerated at a young age. This is a miracle! It even made the young master have resistance to poison. 

No reply was given to him as the duke was deep on his thoughts, processing what he just heard. And the secretary used this chance to tell the doctor to leave and spoke his thoughts.

- I think they resorted to assassinating him in the middle of the night because they are impatient. They must have a deeper intention in this. To be frank, why would they bother to kill the young master, a child who still hasn't made a debut yet? 

- What are you implying? That killing my son is just a part of their plan? Are you saying someone wants this family to fall, is that it?

Lord Randel glared at the secretary, expressed his anger at him. The secretary swiped the sweat dripping down on his head, hastily thinking to save his ass.

- It may be one of the reasons, but I suspect that they've been waiting for us to let down our guard to strike us down, and it happened. However, their target was not you the duke, but instead the heir, young master. Now that the young master is in a critical situation, they might also take this advantage. 

- I know, that's why we need to exterminate the rats. Do the procedures, get all of the knights, and inspect every corner of this manor. Don't let anyone run away. Also, prohibit Gabriel from going outside the house, and assigned more guards.

'Yes, sir!' was the response Lord Randel was expecting but he heard another else.

- Umm.. sir... the thing is, young master Gabriel sneaked out this morning, which I forgot to tell you...

'I'm fucked up.' the secretary thought. 

- Sigh, just go. Leave before I beat up your face. Find him immediately, who knows when they are going to attack.

- Yes, sir!

The secretary left immediately and conduct the orders. 

The duke muttered to himself. 

- Georgina should not know any of this. She must stay out of this territory in the meantime. 

That day, the whole manor was busy.

And one life was spared.

.

I knew it, this is not a second chance, this is hell. Of course, hahahahaha huhuhuhuhu. 

"AAAHHHHH! Bring me back to Earth! Waaaa... Aaah.."

Life is much easier in that world, being inside that gloomy jail is much better than here. Yes, it reeks of wealth but it is so suffocating! My head is being drilled by their stares, the stares of knights, servants, and healers are worse than the stares of the prison guards and my fellow criminals who want to beat me up and fuck me, literally. 

Not my fault I was born handsome. Hehe~

But, but,  but my long, big pee pee is gone! Uwaahhh, it turned into a chili pepper! So small, uwahhhh!! Also my muscles and abs. How unfortunate I am! So pitiful! Curse you God! Bless you, demon! Hope you both suffer! Wahahaha!!

They all watched how drastic his mood swing was. 

While he was being so dramatic, the eyes that are watching him had mixed feelings. Discomfort, exhaustion, annoyance, and pity. The pity eyes he was receiving came from the innocent healer. 

'Oh goodness! Young master Drake is clearly distressed yet he is not asking for help! However, how come these servants are not doing anything?! I must ease his suffering!'

She offered him a tea to make him calm down and wanted him to know that he can rely on her. 

- Young master Drake, this is a chamomile tea, it can soothe your mind and heart. It is delicious! There's a sweet honey-like taste and smell fresh! 

"I do not want it! I won't drink it! I had enough! You just wanna kill me! Just fucking stab me!"

His shout caused the healer and all the servants to be shocked.

'How traumatized is the child that he wants to die! A child should not have gone through this, they are so wicked! So heartbreaking!'

'Despite him being a spoiled brat, he still doesn't deserve this suffering! This is too much! We have to take care of him more! We will protect you!'

If I drink anything one more time, I will surely die! I am already bloated from those stinky medicines! My throat burns like hell!

For sure,  his throat hurts from drinking warm medicines and definitely not from shouting for half an hour.

But at least he got the support of everyone inside the room, even though he did not know this fact.