Chap 6

Chapter 6 A Dagger and a Butcher Knife

After preparing the plan for 6 days, everything is ready, the weapon, the excuse, and all, except the victim. The play will happen at this midnight.

In the chamber,

- Good night, young master. Have a good sleep.

"Edward..."

He grabbed the tail of his suit.

"Please sleep with me... I don't want to be alone..."

- Young master! W-what?

Flustered, he looks around like he was trying to find the hidden camera or thinking if he is still on Earth.

"Please... Pretty please..."

Drake begged and put a begging pose with his cute face, winning the butler.

Hours have passed.

The butler laid down on his bed at his side, stroking Drake's hair and staring at his bare nape.

Drake has fallen asleep, or so he thought.

When he was about to reach him to kiss his porcelain nape, the sleeping boy moved quickly like a wind. Edward couldn't react fast as he was caught off guard, which is what Drake was waiting for. He felt a sting on his neck and stared dumbly at the boy.

His young master was holding a syringe.

.

5 days before,

He went into the kitchen in the middle of the night. He searched and opened all the drawers, not even leaving the pots to find the ingredients for his poison.

He planned to make a homemade paralyzing poison that could at least last for one hour.

He made the formula after getting the ingredients and tools. Following the instructions he made, he grinds and mixes using the pestle and mortar. After that, he turned the powder into liquid and cooked it. The last step is that he put the paralyzing poison into a syringe.

This poison will just be the first step.

"Heh...hehehe...hehehe".

.

Edward, the professional butler, could not move. He laid down the bed paralyzed as he can only glare at the kid who's grabbing something under the drawer.

He shuddered when he saw what it is.

A dagger and a butcher knife.

.

3 days before,

He's so bored so he thought he could find someone to play with him, then the brat came to his mind.

He looked for every corner and even outside the mansion to find him, but the little brother is nowhere to be seen.

However, his hard work paid off. He found a training ground instead. His eyes went to the swords, the bows and arrows, and other weapons that can kill. But what caught his attention the most, is the daggers that perfectly suit his current body.