Chapter 7

I walked along the street and tried to find the restaurant without looking at maps.

Yesterday it said it was only a ten minute walk away from Sakurayashiki.

So you wanted to try and spot the shop without needing to search the place.

Thankfully you found the place sooner then you thought.
Sialaluce. Itwas a nice name. You had no clue what it meant but it sounded beautiful.

The exterior was beautiful.
Everything seemed to fit together, it had nice well maintained plants.

If the inside looks as good as the outside and the food tastes then you would come often.

The place was gorgeous.

You shouldered your bag and went inside.

The smell of pasta entered your nose and you almost sighed.
It smelled delicious.
Maybe it was more intense since you were hungry but it smelled so good.

A voice called from somewhere when the bell chimed.

"Welcome! You can sit down anytime you like. I will be right there."

So you took him by the word and choose an empty table with view of one of the windows.
You could watch the plants while you ate.

Your gaze wandered around and you noticed that there were only few people eating here.

Most of them seemed to be couples. Was this some kind of dating hotspot? 

It made you feel a bit sad to be in such a nice place alone.

It made you think about Chiaki and you did not want to go back that road.

"Welcome," a male voice greeted you and held out a black and gold menu.
"Hi," You replied and lifted your head.

"Huh," you and the man exclaimed together.
"Its you!" You pointed at him shocked.

The green hair and his charming smile. There was no doubt this was the man that was ghosting around your thoughts these days.

He begun to laugh. "Its nice to see you again." He said and mentioned for you to take the menu.

You took it and placed in front of you.

"Likewise!" You did not know what to talk about but you did not want to tell him that since that day you were thinking about him almost all the time.

It would made you seem like a total creep.

Unknown to you Joe had the same thoughts.

"So, do you have any recommendations?" you opened the menu and scanned the content.

Joe came around and you could feel his body heat from behind you.
Joe noticed you fidget at his closeness and smirked for a second before pointing at one of his dishes.
"People tell me its the best I make."
You read the description.

"Well, then I will trust you and order this with water."
"Great!"Joe smiled and stepped away to give you space.

He took the menu with you and started cooking.

He would often glance in your direction. The table you choose made you sit perfectly in his view.

You stared at him the entire time he cooked your food.

You sat at the window for the plants but now you were thankful.

No matter what he seemed to do, he looked handsome.

You smiled. Who would have thought you would meet him here.
You loved it. You got to see him again.