Chapter three

---

Alison panicked. "What're we gonna do? They're no windows, no nothing!"

"I know it's scary—"

"Of course it's scary! We're literally in a freaking madman's house right now! It's obvious—"

"Ali, just calm down. This is getting to your head. Just relax,"

Alison had tears spilling out. She sat down and pouted next to her friend. "Oh, you don't know anything, your memory got wiped!"

Gabe sighed. He hugged her to her comfort.

Alison was shaking uncontrollably. "I just... I-I—"

Gabe shushed her. "Don't speak. Everything's gonna be fine,"

"Everybody says that and then they end up worse than they already are!"

Gabe got scared at Alison's angry voice.

Alison sighed. "Sorry. I'm just so... ugh. I don't know how I feel. I feel this knot in my stomach."

Gabe patted her on the back. "Do you have your phone?"

Alison's eyes lit up with surprise as to why she didn't, hadn't thought of it before, and checked her pockets, but soon went back to her sour-but-depressed mood. She shook her head. "No..."

Gabe clicked his tongue. "Dang it, he took it."

Alison went back to crying. Gabe tried to comfort her, but no luck came with that as they sat in misery for the next hour, unfortunately.

*