Chapter eleven

---

"Euria, help!" Charles' screams for help were heard throughout the entire house.

OR3O and Chi-Chi were calling out for CG5.

Kathy-Chan was the only calm person there. And she had a plan.

"Charlie! Let him go!" OR3O yelled, Kathy's voice overlapping. She turned her attention to Kathy as her friend explained her plan.

"Okay, so, here's my plan: I will save Charlie and knock out the guard whoever placed him in that room. You, Oreo, will—oh, and of course Chi-Chi"—Chi-Chi blushed at the saying of her name—"will go save the kids, okay? I think the kids are upstairs on the second floor."

OR3O and Chi-Chi agreed on the friend's plan.

"Wait- do I get to knock out the main villain? I'd love that,"

"Sure, Chi-Chi, go ahead,"

Chi-Chi smiled and off they went, upstairs and inside the opposite rooms of the hallway.

OR3O and Chi-Chi went into the children's room, and found Alison and Gabriel with knives up to their necks; Alison held by the guard, and Gabe held by Mr. Light.

"You really think that that stupid game was worth something? You're gonna die, little kids, I'm the real villain in this place!"

Alison was struggling while the guard held tightly on her arm. "Please, let us go! We didn't do anything, please! I don't wanna die!!" Alison and Gabriel's eyes pleaded and cried—tears streaming—while they sobbed for their life.

"Yeah, we're just—"

"Hey! Leave the kids alone!"

Alison recognized the girl's voice; who couldn't? It was Chi-Chi's annoying voice, or she thought was annoying. She didn't really like her voice that much. Her eyes were blurry and couldn't make out the two other figures standing next to the very short girl.

Mr. Light was amused by the ladies' appearance finally. "It took you long enough to try and come up here. You should be proud that I didn't kill these kids already. I guess you have to watch them die then," He put on a smile of greed.

"Oh yeah? Then we just have—"

Suddenly, OR3O and Chi-Chi was pricked by the needle, making them faint. It seems that Mr. Light likes needles with unconsciousness poison in them a little too much.

One guard stood by the lady's sleeping bodies and stood faceless, as though nothing just happened.

A scream came from the other room down the hallway just then.

***

Charlie was screaming as though he was screaming for his life. Oh wait, he was. Because he'd been tied to a hospital bed, legs and arms strapped down, and was in grave danger. The guard was holding a lightning-bolt-shaped tool and was about to cut open his chest, examining him.

"Kathy! Thank gosh you're here, please, help me—"

The guard put a mouthpiece on his mouth, and he struggled to talk.

Kathy glowed anger in her eyes. "Let my friend go, you idiot!!" she yelled, sprinting and smacked the guard right in the face, and stabbing him in the chest with the lightning-bolt tool. She flipped her brown hair back and unwrinkled her pink dress.

Kathy then unstrapped Charles and took off the mouthpiece. CG5 gasped as he sat up, breathing heavily. When he finally got down from the bed, there was no time to waste. They'll have to say thank you later, if there even was a later.

Charlie and Kathy heard the screaming of the kids and rushed into the room, surprised by OR3O and Chi-Chi's unconscious bodies laying on the metal floor.

"Help, please!" Alison shouted, tightening her eyes shut as though that would help her, and wiggled around to try and escape the knife to her neck, again.

Gabriel did the same thing—wiggling but not closing his eyes.

OR3O and Charlie looked at the men.

"Oh, you don't wanna mess with me on a Monday morning..." Charlie said through bare teeth, hinting at one of his songs he'd made.

"But it's a Tuesday evening, Charlie," Mr. Light smirked.

That made Alison yell, "Ha!" She got the joke.

Kathy rolled her eyes in annoyance. Why does everyone wait so long to try and save people? They just stand there and wait for them to be killed, I swear to god.

Without hesitation, Kathy punched the main villain she guessed, because he looked way too-over-the-top with the suit he was wearing—although she did admit, he did look handsome—Mr. Light in the face and that knocked Gabe to the floor. Mr. Light fell unconscious.

Charles followed Kathy's way and then proceeded to punch the guard in the face too. He, too, fell unconscious.

Ha, copier, Kathy thought, only joking.

Alison fell to the floor, just like Gabe.

The other guard ran up to Kathy, but the badass girl she is, she kicked him in the groin without fear. The guard tumbled to the floor, soon fell unconscious too.

Charlie smiled and helped the kids up as he called the police on the wall-phone on the outside of the door.

"Soon, they'll be crying in jail," Kathy said as Charlie got off the phone.

The boy smiled. It was true, all right.

*