Chapter 1

ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤 ℂ𝕦𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘

𝗡𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Class had just ended and Katsuki waited for Izuku as the door like always. It had seemed like Katsuki was standing there forever waiting for Izuku when he finally walked up to him, they then walked off. They stopped st the school gates, and before Katsuki could walk off Izuku stopped him.

"Since my mom isn't going to be home for a week, do you wanna stay at my house with me until she gets back?" Izuku said.
"Fine, only because I don't wanna deal with that lady I'm supposed to call my mom." Bakugo said, if he turned around, you could see Izukus eyes light up brighter than the sun. "Well you might have to deal with because your gonna need some clothes.." Katsuki started crying internally and just walked off with a huff.

𝗔𝘁 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂𝘀 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲
𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I was on my phone when I heard a knock at the door, it must be Katsuki, I walked over to the door and opened it, it guessed right, it was Katsuki. "Hi kacchan!" I moved to let him walk in. "Hey deku." He said as he walked in, he dropped his bag on the floor and walked over to the couch. "So childish.." I said as I picked his bag up and took it to my room. I then walked downstairs and saw Kacchan scrolling through Hulu, I walked over to the couch and sat next to him.

"Sooo what are we watching kacchan?" I said while leaning my head on his shoulder. I didn't get a response tho so I asked again "Umm kacchan, what are you putting on?" I said again. "I don't know, everything's boring." I took the remote from him and put on a show called demon slayer. What the hell deku!?" I heard him say while looking at me. "This show is amazing!" I said. Kacchan groaned and crossed his arms. But he still watched it though.

After a whole of watching it, Kacchan looked like he was enjoying it, I called his name three times already and he still hasn't responded. He's definitely into this show.

I soon start to get bored with this show, so I walk up to my room to get some clothes and take a nice warm shower.

𝟯 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁
(𝗦𝘁𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩)

Its been 3 hours and I wonder what kacchan is doing, I make my way out of my room downstairs and see that kacchan is sleeping, I look at the TV to see that the show is over, and I chuckle, waking to the closet. I grab a blanket out of a closet downstairs and cover kacchan up in the blanket and walk back upstairs.

𝟱 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁

I'm on my phone then I suddenly hear my door open, I look up from my phone to see kacchan standing there. "Hi kacchan how was your nap?".

"Mind your business!"

"I was just asking but okay.."

He huffs and walks out of the room crossing his arms. "Geez anger issues much.." I can hear him yell 'I heard that!' From across the hall.

I roll my eyes then get back to stalking moms Instagram account, just making sure she's not with anyone suspicious. I come across a photo of her drinking water in a wine glass with some of her friends. Who puts water in a wine glass?

30 minutes later Katsuki comes back in with a towel on his head, and he's wearing different clothes. Where did he get those clothes from? His bag is up here. Whatever.

"What are you staring at Deku?!" I nervously smile and turn my gaze towards my phone, I didn't realize I was staring. Oh well.

Katsuki walks into takes the towel off his head and throws it into the bin with my other dirty clothes. He walks over to the bed and sits down next to me, pulling out his phone.

"Kacchan this bed isn't big enough for both of us!"

"Then get off Deku!"

I groan and roll my eyes, laying down facing the other way. I continue scrolling through Instagram, no longer stalking my moms account.

I turn around to face Kacchan, only to be met with a flash to my face. I jump and close my eyes. Who just puts a flashlight in someone face like that?!

"What the heck?!"

I hear Kacchan laugh as I slowly open my eyes. He's sitting up holding his phone laughing. I snatch his phone out of his hand to see what he's laughing at.

It's a picture of me, which he supposedly just took. My face looks weird and my hair was all over. I immediately press delete and smile, giving Katsuki his phone back.

He doesn't say anything, now that's suspicious. But I don't pay it any kind and just go back to scrolling through Instagram.

I get a notification, it says from hes texting me. Why? He's literally right behind me. Anyways I click on the text only to see that he sent the photo of me that he took.

What
The
Fu-

Chapter end.