Chapter 8

(In this chapter its a time skip to the end of the week so its a day until school starts)

No one POV

Izuku woke up at 6:25AM. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. He tiredly grabbed his phone off the nightstand to check the time. It said 6:26 AM. He looked at the date and realized that fall break is over. "Kacchan.." "Kacchan wake up!!" He yelled. No response. "KACCHAN!!" izuku yelled, right into Katsuki's ear. Katsuki jolted awake. He looked at Izuku with a annoyed, and tired face. He frowned st Izuku, about to cuss him out. "What the hell!? Why the fuck did you wake me up!?" Katsuki yelled, he wasn't finished either, he was about to say something else but Izuku cut him off. "We have school today!! We need to get dressed. " Izuku quickly yelled.

Izuku got out of bed and walked over to his closet, he picked out black jeans and a black shirt that says 'Only the baddest bitches have the bags and riches' "I'm going to go take a shower, after that I'll take you home so you can get a change of clothes." Katsuki frowned, he didn't want to go home. (Literally me at sleepovers) . "Whatever.. " Izuku nodded and left the room, leaving Katsuki there. Katsuki took that time to get dressed and ready to leave
.
.
.
When they were finished they left the house and izuku drove Katsuki home. When they got there, Katsuki got out and Izuku went to school.

At around 7-730 o'clock Katsuki arrived at school, his hair was spiked and looking flawless as always, he was wearing the black uniform and church shoes (Idk that just popped into my head lol) . Katsuki walked into school with his usual scowl.

He noticed Izuku headed his way, so he started walking faster. He wanted to avoid Izuku at school at all times. He did not want to be caught hanging out with the 'nerd' of the school, it would ruin his reputation.

But, unfortunately luck wasn't on Katsukis side today. Because Izuku had caught up to him, and started walking beside him trying to start a conversation. "Katsuki.. why are you ignoring me?" A few people heard Izuku call him by his first name, everyone knew that Izuku calls Katsuki by Kacchan, so the surprised and confused faces they were wearing was understandable.

"First off, Deku don't call me by my first name, especially in school, second I have to deal with these things that follow me around that call themselves my friends, I haven't even seen them already and they're already getting on my nerves, so dont piss me off even more!" Izuku was left speechless at Katsuki outburst, it took everything in him to not just laugh. Yeah everyone knew Izuku and Katsuki were dating, but it wasn't normal for Izuku to call him by his first name.

Katsukis 'friends' walked over to them, and pushed Izuku. "What are you doing hanging out with this loser?!" One of Katsukis 'friends' asked. "If you don't shut the hell up I will blow your brains out!!" Katsuki yelled. Some girls in the hallway laughed at one of the bullies that looked like he 💩 his pants. Katsuki then walked away, his so called friends following behind him. He looked back at Izuku with a look telling him to get up. Izuku smiled and stood up, dusting his clothes off.

Izuku arrived to class 5 minutes late. He was 'busy' he hurriedly sat down, and took notes on whatever the teacher taught. Class ended 10 minutes earlier than usual due to a teacher meeting in the teachers lounge.

Izuku laid his head down on his desk as he patiently waited for everyone to leave the classroom.

"Nerd, wake up!" Katsuki yelled directly into Izukus ear. Izuku dramatically woke up, almost falling out of his chair.

He sat up correctly, well not correctly, considering he almost fell again trying to sit up correctly.

"Go away..." Izuku mumbled. He laid his head back down on his desk, and almost fell back asleep. Almost.

Katsuki pulled Izukus chair back, successfully making him fall. Izuku yelped as he fell back and hit his head on the floor. He sat up and rubbed the back of his head.

Izuku stood up, and also picked his chair up, and put it back behind the desk.

"About time you woke up.." Katsuki mumbled. Izuku rolled his eyes, and yawned.

He (Izuku) looked at the clock on the wall across the room, and realized he had slept through two whole classes. One of them wasn't even the class he was supposed to be in. Right now, it was lunch time.

"I'm gonna go get my lunch.." Katsuki mumbled before walking out. Izuku nodded, and sat back down, not having an appetite for anything right now.

Katsuki came back five minutes later, with two dishes of shrimp fried rice.

I just found this on Pinterest so yeah, he added the vegetables after he warmed the food up

"Deku wake the hell up!!"

.
.

"Hm? I'm awake. Izuku said, as if he wasn't just asleep.

Katsuki sat one of the bento boxes (I'm just gonna call them bento boxes even though it's not a bento box) on Izukus desk. Izuku lifted his head up to see what it was, then laid his head back down.

"I'm not hungry.."

"Well you better make yourself hungry because I didn't make that food for no reason!" Izuku sighed, and opened the container, and there was a lot of steam. Izukus mouth watered at the smell.

Katsuki gave him a pair of chopsticks, and Izuku immediately started eating. He almost moaned at how good it was. I mean, of course it's good, it was made by the one and only Mitsuki Bakugo, yeah I love her.

"How is it still hot?" Izuku asked, his mouth full of food.

"Because I heated it up in the teachers lounge dumbass, also don't speak with your mouth full."

Izuku rolled his eyes, remembering the time he said that to Katsuki.

He continued eating, and eventually finished, by time they both finished eating, lunch was over.

I know I said this book wasn't getting rewritten but the motivation just came out of nowhere so yeah- I'm currently writing chapter 10 and I'm halfway through, so expect chapter 10 either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, I'll set a reminder too so I don't forget. Byeeee!!