Chapter 3

𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Today me and Kacchan went to the grocery store, because we needed grocery's, obviously. But when we got there Kacchan kept trying to 'sneakily' put things in the cart as if I didn't see him. I'm not blind. Anyways right now we're both walking through the cereal isle, because one thing me and Katsuki both likes to eat for breakfast is cereal, and we don't have any.

"Kacchan you can get whatever cereal you like," "why are you saying that as if I wasn't already going to get whatever cereal I want *dramatic eyeroll*" He said, I just sighed in response, hoping he doesn't choose that cookie one.

Aaaaand he choose the cookie one. Great, just great. "Deku you look like an idiot just standing there." I was brought back to reality when Kacchan started walking away.

"Wait for me!"
.
.
.
(A/N guys I know I didn't mention it but in this story Inko is like rich so they doesn't live in an apartment.) period get that bag sis!

(That's dekus house)Let's continue!

Let's continue!

𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Me and Kacchan were both in the kitchen putting the groceries away, we got wayy too many groceries, so now we have to put all of them away.

"Ughh I don't wanna do this!" Kacchan groaned and sat down on the island stool. We still had a lot of groceries to put away even though we've been at it for like ten minutes.

"Your the one who put half of the things in the cart!"

"Well you paid for it!"

Yelling isn't getting us anywhere, ugh, I don't wanna put these groceries away either.

I continued putting the groceries away while Kacchan just sat on the chair watching me. A couple minutes later he started helping me, but then we had to take everything back out because there wasn't space. So we had to re-organize and throw away the old things. This was gonna take forever. I sighed beginning to take out everything from the cabinet, while Katsuki did the same with the fridge.

No one POV

The two boys continued putting the groceries away, taking small breaks every now and then. After two long hours of putting groceries away and re organizing the fridge and cabinets for space, they finally finished.

Katsuki sat down on the couch, ready to fall asleep at literally any moment. Izuku was sitting in the kitchen on the island stool, on his phone just about ready to order some doordash. He can't cook, and Katsuki looks like he just got back from a 3 hour jog.

He sighed, and ended up ordering some pizza, because pizza is good. He got a pizza with pineapple and green peppers (🤢) .

Izuku went and sat on the couch because the stool got uncomfortable, he was about to tell Katsuki that he ordered pizza, but stopped himself once he saw that Katsuki was fast asleep.

He turned on the TV and decided to watch SpongeBob because who doesn't like SpongeBob.

He waited 20 minutes for his pizza, and when it got there, Katsuki suddenly woke up, that's suspicious.

Anyway, right now they're both sitting at the table eating the pizza. Katsuki picked off all of the pineapples because pineapples doesn't belong on pizza.

"Why the hell did you order a pizza with fruit on it?!"

"Because it's good!"

Katsuki rolled his eyes and stood up, going upstairs to probably take a shower.

Izuku finished his slice of pizza, and put the box in the oven, because there's no space for it in the fridge.

Now what should he do? Well I don't know. We both don't know.

Three hours later, Izuku ended up putting up some Christmas decorations, even though Christmas was six months away. He was bored, oh well.

Katsuki came downstairs in completely different clothes, and when he saw the decorations, he was flabbergasted and confused.

"What the hell.."

Katsuki took a look around, and was confused as hell. Like seriously, what the hell.

"Isn't it amazing??"

"Hell no!" Izuku rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch, deciding to play Christmas music. He put on Feliz Navidad, because that's the best Christmas song.

Izuku started dancing, showing off his 'cool' dance moves, and Katsuki just stood there staring at Izuku like he was an idiot, which he was.

Katsuki sat there thinking if Izuku was friends with one of Katsukis old friend. Denki Kaminari. They were both idiots, so maybe Izuku just thinks the same way Kaminari does. Whatever, they were both idiots anyway.

Katsuki sighed, sitting on the couch.

For hours and hours Izuku just played Christmas music, and Katsuki had to listen to it, sometimes he would get up and dance with Izuku, but other than that he just sat on the couch crying on the inside.

𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗦𝗛 😎

YESSSSS I LOVE THIS THERES NO TOXICITY AND ITS JUST AMAZING