Chapter 2

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗱𝗮𝘆

Izuku POV

Today started great I guess... I woke up to Kacchan shaking me. I open my eyes and look at him in confusion, why is he waking me up? "Kacchan what do you want?" I ask very tiredly as I'm about to fall back asleep. "Deku wake the hell up! I've been shaking you for the past 10 minutes!" I hear him say as I'm closing my eyes. "Ughh" Was the last thing I heard while falling asleep.

𝟯 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 (these time skips are random as heck, let's just pretend it's 10 o'clock in the morning💀)

I woke up still sleepy but also hungry. I wonder what Kacchan is doing, I finally get up out if bed and walk out my room, I walk downstairs and see Kacchan sitting on the couch doing nothing. I walk over to him and sit next to him. "Hey kacchan!" "Hey deku" "So what are you doing?" I ask obviously knowing he's not doing anything. "What does it look like I'm doing?!" "Oh okay then" I say, completely ignoring what he just said before going on my phone totally forgetting that I'm hungry.

Kacchan moves closer to me and lays his head on my shoulder and looks at whatever I'm doing on my phone, I don't mind it and just go back to whatever I was doing.

𝟭 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

I'm on my phone while Kacchan is laying his head in my lap watching YouTube videos on his phone. Moments later a hear a growl come from Kacchan then next thing I know, his phone is shattered on the floor across the living room. "*GASP* Kacchan why would you do that!" I say and flicked his head. He then literally almost scratched me the way a cat would to someone. He tried to hit me back but luckily I moved away in time.

I sighed and got a little concerned.

"Kacchan why did you throw your phone?" I asked.

"I was watching a video and the good part was about to come on then that stupid phone died!!!!!!!!" He yelled out loudly. "Oh.." it was kind of hard holding back my laugh but I managed to do so.

Kacchan mumbled something before going upstairs, probably to my room to get some sleep. So I decided to order us some Chinese food.

𝟰𝟬 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

Katsuki woke up about 30 minutes after his food arrived, I just ate ramen since that's what I was craving. "Kacchan I got you food, its on the kitchen counter" I said while still eating my ramen. "Ok whatever" he says while walking into the kitchen. "Kacchan what'd I tell you about that attitude?" "Kacchan what'd I tell you about that attitude " He mocked. I rolled my eyes. He grabs his food off the counter and walks in the living room/family room but I stop him. "No eat in the dining room" "what!? But your eating in the living room" He says , he does have a point though but still, he's a messy eater. "Umm no I'm not.." He grunts in response but still walks in the dining room and eats his food. (He had sweet n sour chicken which I recommend)

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴.

Me and Kacchan are both laying in my bed, Katsuki is snuggles up against me with his head laying on my chest and's looking at a picture of me and him as baby's that's on the wall. I'm on my phone scrolling through Instagram.
"Deku I'm boreddddd"

"Well what do you want me to do about it?"

"Well I don't know let's go outside or something "

"No"

"You never want to leave the house ughh"

After a while I got bored on my phone so I put it on the charger and turn on the TV and start to look for something to watch, I put on a movie called Awake (I recommend, its a good movie) Its a movie on Netflix.

𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗲 😛

The movie just finished and sheesh it was a good movie, I look at Kacchan to see if he's still awake but nope he's fast asleep, its still bright outside so I'm gonna take a walk until the sun starts to set then I'll watch the sunset. I did say I didn't want to go outside, but now I do sooooooooooooo.

I take a shower (how many showers did he take today? I forgot😭) and get dressed then put my shoes on and headed out the door.

I walk over to the river front and start walking and watching the ducks in the water, I even saw some in the grass. As in walking I notice the sun going down so I walk to the nearest stairs I can find and walk up them, I notice a person selling lemonade so I walk over to their stand and buy some lemonade, it was only $2 but I gave them a $5 bill and let them keep the change. I walk over to a hill and sit on the grass and watch the sunset.

(A/n) NO DEKU ISNT A FEMALE THIS IS A RANDOM PICTURE OFF PINTEREST 💀😭)

After the sun completely goes down it starts to get dark, I finish my lemonade and walk over to the nearest trashcan and throw the cup away and start to walk home. When I arrive home I unlock the door and walk in shutting the door back. I walk upstairs to see if Kacchan is still asleep and he is, I take a shower and change into something comfortable to sleep in and lay in bed next to Kacchan and start to drift off to dreamland....

𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗘𝗦𝗛 😫

ANOTHER CHAPTER REWRITTEN YASSSSSS