Chapter 12

MY MAN MY MAN MY MAN !!!!

HEY BITCHES IM BACK, and the winner of the vote was preeeeeetty obvious, and I was kinda hoping no one chose villain Deku cause I just put that plot out there with no ideas for it whatsoever..anyways ENJOYYYYY

Late chapter?? Ya girls been busy sorry mls 😵‍💫

The next day at school, Izuku walks through the halls with his head down, gripping the straps of his bag as if his life depended on it.

He was pointed at, laughed at, and whispered about. But he didn't pay them any mind.

The only thing that was in his mind was how he failed to save the person he loves most. How that person now had to suffer consequences of his actions. After all, it was his fault that the slime villain was freed from the bottle, it was because of his childish actions that led all might to dropping the bottle.

How could he be so stupid?!

Izuku only realized he was crying when his meanest bully started yelling in his face. (Breath stank🤢) He wiped his teary eyes and looked up at the bully, who was reprimanding him for his weak attempt at being a hero.

"Look at that, the quirkless little baby thought he could save his little 'boyfriend'," The bully said while laughing, his friends laughing too.

"Dude, he's always following Bakugo around too, it's like he's obsessed with him or something!" One dude said.

"I don't even know why Bakugo likes this useless loser!" Everyone laughed at him then walked away, all of them shoving his shoulder and glaring at him as they went.

It took everything in him to not break down right then and there, and instead, he put his things away in his locker and went to class.

When he got to class, no one even batted an eye toward him THANKFULLY and he went to his seat. But when he sat down, he took notice of his desk. Several words were carved in there, some being 'quirkless wannabe' 'useless nerd' 'loser' 'weak' etc..
Izuku inhaled a deep breath, and placed his books on the desk, so he wouldn't have to see the words.

Soon enough, class started, and Katsuki never came in. This left Izuku wondering if the blonde was okay, maybe he was still taking time to process things..

He opened his notebook and started taking notes, but his mind kept drifting off to Katsuki. He really had hoped the blonde was okay..

Meanwhile..

Katsuki was not okay.

He's had two panic attacks in one day, the first one being because his dad tried to help him fix his collar, and that triggered something in Katsuki, resulting in him taking a trip down memory lane, to the sludge monster.

The second one was because he saw the villain on the news and his brain kept telling him that the villain was going to come back for him.

(i honestly don't even know if this is how panic attacks get triggered so don't be coming for my head now 😭)

So now, he was currently fast asleep in his parents room, at 1 o'clock in the afternoon. Mitsuki was lying next to him also fast asleep, while Masaru was up on the phone with Katsukis therapist.

"Okay..so after my next appointment with him I'll see how bad his issues are, and if they're bad enough to the point where he'll need pills, I'll make sure to prescribe them right away." The therapist, Jade said over the phone.

"Okay, thank you Jade." Masaru said.

"No problem, now I've got to go, and make sure you keep him away from sharp things, and try not to pressure him. Bye Mr Bakugo."

Masaru sighed and threw his phone on the small couch that was in his bedroom. He looked at his wife and son sleeping, and his heart absolutely broke at his sons tear stained face. He decided to leave the room and make lunch for when the two woke up.

MEANWHILE...

It was now lunch, and boy Izukus day couldn't get any worse. First, he was shoved in the hallways, skipped in line, and some people even told him he was to fat to eat.

So that's how he ended up in the library. No lunch, no bullies, just silence.

He tried to call and text Katsuki countless times, but it was all useless because Katsukis phone was still at the scene of the crime, somewhere broken. But Izuku didn't know that. So first he thought 'maybe Kacchan is still recovering and doesn't have his phone at the moment..' yeah, that's it. He thought.

But little did he know, that the next few days, we're not going to be good days.

Cliffhanger?? I honestly don't even know if that counts as a cliffhanger, but anyways...Also I don't proof read, so if there's any mistakes..I'll fix em later.

I love vigilante Deku😝😩