10.

I headed to the office, sitting behind my computer, scrolling through new emails and files as usual.

"Hey Y/N, we're going out for lunch. Wanna come?" Felix asked, leaning over my computer.

"Well, that depends.. are you paying?" I asked.
He gave a small chuckle. "Same old Y/N I see. Yeah, sure, I'll pay." He said, smiling down at me.

"Count me in then." I said, standing up, heading with Felix to the car.

"Where are the others??" I questioned.
"They should be at the car.. they could've gone already. Let's just go." Felix said.

"No, let's wait." I said.
"They've probably already arrived." Felix repeated.

"But what if they haven't?" I asked.
"I'll call Detective Chan." Felix said, dialling Bang Chan.

"Are you there? Yep. Alright. We're coming." Felix said, hanging up.

"They're there." He shrugged, hopping in the drivers seat.

A phone was ringing from the boot of the car, but it was inaudible.

I hopped in the passenger seat, as Felix drove through the city.

"Felix.. where are we going.." I asked, noticing the rushing city flying past us.
"I'm taking you somewhere safe. I know who the murderer is. Bang Chan agreed this was the safest route of action." Felix explained, his eyes focused on the road, void of any emotion.

"Who is the murderer, then." I asked.
"It's not Hyunjin. Or at least, that's what Bang Chan believes. I'm just listening to him." Felix said.

"You could've faked the call. Stop the car." I demanded.
"I'm not stopping." Felix said through his teeth.
"Lee Felix, stop the god damn car." I demanded again, pulling at the door handle.
Only to find it locked.

"Please Y/N, just trust me!" Felix said, glancing at me from the side.
"Hyunjin has escaped. Lee Know and Jeongin disappeared. I don't really even know where Bang Chan is. I've only been able to find you! Please let me keep you safe." Felix said, stopping at a sudden red light.

"So what you're saying is.." I trailed.
"Somethings happened with the others. Bang Chan just sent me a message to drive as fast as I can, as far as I can." Felix explained, pulling back intro driving gear as the light flashed green.

"Go through my phone if you don't believe me." He said simply.

"No, I'd rather go off faith." I said shortly.
We continued driving, until Felix decided to stop at a gas station.

"I need a coffee. Get what you want, I'll pay." Felix said, hopping out of the car and into the gas station.

Another car pulled up beside Felix's as I hopped out.
"Oh Y/N? What are you doing so far from the office?" Jeongin asked.

Lee Know hopped out of Jeongin's passenger seat.
"It's a bit odd." Lee Know added.

"Felix hasn't seen you two all morning.. where have you been?"
"We decided to head out of town. Like you, clearly." Jeongin shrugged.

"But why?" I asked, stepping away from the car.
"Just felt like it." Lee Know said.

"Right.. well, I'll see you two at the office tomorrow." I said, scratching at the fabric tied around my aching hand.

"Why are you avoiding us? Everything okay?" Jeongin asked, stepping closer.

"You. Stay away. Last time I let you close you drugged me. I still don't trust you, any of you." I said, stepping away from Felix's car.
"Y/N.." Jeongin said.

"Please.. just give me space.." I said, turning and running off down the street, around a corner, and into an alley, struggling to catch my breath.

That's when I heard a loud boom.
I ran out of the alley, to see the station in flames.
Those flames reaching ever closer to the petrol pipes.

I ran as fast as I could.

"GET AWAY NOW!" I yelled, rushing inside.
Fire already kicked the insides of the small shop, Felix laying unconscious, sprawled on the floor.

I saw the flames reach closer with every ticking second.
I grabbed Felix over my shoulders, as best I could, and rushed to the car, shoving him inside.

I drove it over the curb, rushing away.
Only to turn and see the spiralling slithers of smoke seethe into the sky like serpents, twisting as the amber flames erupted in bright explosion, my eyes aching from the light.

I saw two men sprawled on the floor near the blast.

Jeongin and Lee Know.
"Shit.." I cursed. I drove closer carefully, rushing out.

Their clothes were singed, their limbs raw with burns.

"Let's get you to the hospital.. it's nothing fatal." I whispered, picking Jeongin up first, placing him in the car alongside Felix, going back to grab Lee Know.

I opened the boot of the car, only to find each members phones, asides from Felix's, placed out.

As well as a severed hand, a bracelet attached.

Han's bracelet.