「 ten 」

sorry for the long wait, have some issues but please do enjoy this update <33

warning: slight suggestive content (mostly jena being a tease.)

Silence is inevitable, both Johnny and Doyoung contemplate within themselves, especially now that the atmosphere they have were twitchy and fretful, how a simple discussion about a past can come into a whole fuss on the younger suh.

It is very tricky and nerve wrecking on what action the two male could do, a thick line of hesitation to act against the thin lines of anger and relief, the irritation seen from Jena spark a burning fuel of curiosity towards the two. Both males were eager to unveil such trainee mystery but aren't too bold to ask the big question, the two lowkey admit that they were indeed agitated on dealing with Jena who's pissed at the very moment.

In contrast to the thickening silence between the three idols, the atmosphere was filled with faint noise of the brewing coffee: the great aromatic taste lingers through the cafe along with the satisfying sizzling sound the coffee machine makes, the sweet smell and minimal noise is always serving it's way as a building block to easen the edgy bubble between the three, which the two males were grateful for. Johnny and Doyoung keenly study the aura of the younger, a pinch of fright still evident through their eyes as they were eating cautiously, already made up to stay hushed and wait for Jena to finally calm down from whatever pissed her.

The patience and silence was worthwhile after Jena calmed down, finally breaking down the thick ice and started complimenting the savory taste of her order, being nonchalant after getting frustrated on the brief moment of her past. It is an understatement that two males were heavily relieved on seeing her back smiling but they couldn't deny that they were actually weirded out on the action but dismissed on asking about it furthermore.

The two siblings were at it again, chitchatting once more and leaving Doyoung out of the conversation (which the Kim didn't bother to complain since he was genuinely happy to see the two talking enthusiastically). He sips slowly on his ordered drink and immediately quirks his brows at the two, his ears catching the two speaking their native language and is actually gossiping about a neo right behold him. "You guys talk about Jaehyun?" he asks with a suspicious look, though he isn't that much confident in speaking english, he has a decent comprehension of the said language.

Jena is the first one to hear the question and automatically chuckles in nervousness. "Ah no," she blatters out in embarrassment, ears reddening at her boyfriend suspecting him of liking the said member. "I don't know why Johnny keeps on bringing Jaehyun as a topic all the time." she defensively explains in a rambling voice, going all defense since it's her boyfriend who's asking questions, trying her very best to stop another argument from happening.

"So you're convincing your sister to like Jaehyun?" Doyoung shifted his attention to the older suh, resisting the urge to look stern and obvious but he couldn't help himself.