「 twenty six 」

On a sunny and cozy afternoon, in a peaceful park walks around a younger suh who is skipping with glee; tiny grass and bloomful flowers swaying along with her white maxi dress blown away from the air and her charms, Jena spinning around as she walks makes the whole park have a disney movie ambience and it was her own princess story to tell. With a basket on her elbow, her majestic disney vibe walk came to an end upon seeing her lovely boyfriend, chuckling in delight to see Doyoung mesmerized and stunned by just her look alone.

As they promised, the two decided to spend their day break on celebrating their late anniversary after the overwhelming events from the past few weeks, both lovers getting exhausted and dull from the hectic and undying amount of schedules and the fact they had to deal with the consequences of hiding their relationship. The couple came into an agreement to have a picnic date and spend the afternoon with each other's embrace, wanting to enjoy their time and not wanting to ruin the day either, both Jena and Doyoung settling on a decision to not talk about the older suh all due to a reason that they consider this date as their last before they go with their schedules or probably will be their last ever.

So why not make the most of it, right?

Jena slowly sat down on the picnic mat the older placed beneath him, pressing a soft peck on the chubby cheeks of her boyfriend, a hand caressing the other cheek tenderly. She used her free hand to place down the basket without looking away from him, noticing the timid smile Doyoung is giving, suddenly concerned for her lover.

On seeing the furrowed brows of the younger, he strives to mask up the sadness with a smile, hoping it will oust away the concern she has for him. Doyoung may be a senior and get praises from fans here and there, with his fame growing constantly the hate he receives also grow along with his shining star; netizens calling out the kim on lying and using his own mother to cover up his secret girlfriend, calling him a fraud and disrespectful towards his mother. The hate train has been going on and he couldn't help but to be sad for it, he was always sincere on the post he has whenever he has his dates with his own mother and yet people assume the opposite and find him fake and pretentious which is saddening.

And Jena knew about the issue all thanks to lurking on twitter. She sighs heavily and presses her lips together, thinking of a solution to put a frown upside down. She extended her arm to grab the basket and open it, looking at her peripheral view to catch the curiosity sparkling through his pupils, Jena closing the basket and looking at the male, whisker dimples prominent with her chuckling with glee. 

The older quips a brow at the younger whilst  he licks his lips in anticipation, curious eyes watching every move she makes. What he didn't expect to be happening was Jena inviting herself on his lap, sitting as if it was free estate and Doyoung was flustered on the bold move. Looking at the female above him with cheeks reddening earned a reaction from Jena, laughing at the sudden incoherence Doyoung is having.