「 twenty nine 」

i'm gonna miss johndongae so much : (

A sigh left the suh's lips as she finishes another sip on the alcohol bottle she's been consuming for the past hour, mind long gone from being sober from the intoxication she's currently having. She carelessly places the half emptied bottle down on the table harshly, flashing a drunk smile as she uses an untouched mugshot as a mic of her miseries. "Cause there I am again in the middle of the night, wasted and exhausted and it's not fucking alright. Drinking beer, hid in here, I remember it all too well, yeah~" she sang in a low voice, still a little conscious that she was drinking without any supervision of her managers and the girls.

"Maybe we got lost in translation, maybe I ask for too much, but maybe this thing was a masterpiece 'till Johnny tore it all up. Running scared, I was there, I remember it all too well." Jena continues to drunk sing, standing up to attempt on reaching the high note, only for her attempt to fail as she loudly coughs instead of doing it, making her stumble on the sofa to get herself a reality check on what's really happening. "Fuck, what have I ever done to become like this?" she whispers underneath her breath, half lidded eyes struggling to find answers to her own question.

After the humiliating talk that she got, she threw herself on her bed and slept through the rest of the day, ignoring all the concern her manager and the girls had for her. Jena patiently waited for everyone to fall asleep before she sneakily passed through her sleeping manager in her own room, sleeping on a small mattress on the floor. She was eager to drink and get wasted on retrieving the bottle of alcohol the girls hid just in case of emergency, which is a questionable thing to have beers intended for emergencies, nonetheless Jena sneak it out from the cabinets and decided to drink without anyone knowing, maximizing the time and the purpose of the group buying stacks of alcohol in the first place.

A sip that is endlessly followed by another, Jena succumbs to the taste of the bitter beverage, slouching in the soft texture of the couch as her body heats up from the alcohol; cheeks flushed from the severe intoxication. She slowly placed the bottle down to the table and rested her back on the sofa, lidded eyes started to close on getting comfortable and was ready to doze off. Jena started to snore as she quickly fell asleep, yet also fast to wake up when she heard a phone ringing in front of her.

She furrowed her brows and lean towards the table and for a moment thought it was someone else's phone since her phone was taken away, squinting that it was hers and remembered she also sneak her phone out from her manager, finding her action questionable when she barely cared to use it at this point. Jena grabs her phone and looks over the caller id, eventually returning it when it was Doyoung who's calling.