「 eighteen 」

BREAKING NEWS: JYP Entertainment files lawsuit to ex trainees about spreading false information of their artist Jena

Violeta's Jena is found innocent after CCTV footage of her getting bullied leaks onto the internet. JYP Entertainment asks and takes down the leaked videos and asks fans to respect Jena's privacy on the ongoing investigation.

Violeta's Jena found innocent after all bullying accusations and netizens feel guilty for throwing hate at her.

Another leaked video about Violeta's jena spread through the internet and netizens were wretched on seeing her explain the trauma that the three trainees gave her.

Those were the few of the hundred news from the past following weeks; article by article solely focus on the said suh as JYP Entertainment files lawsuit and take legal actions to defend their artist's image at all cost, having witnesses, proofs and evidence to claim the allegations were fictitious. It has been a dreadful week for her, going onto a few hearings on the case to give her testimony and statement, bombarded with negative emotions and sorrow lingering inside of her, overwhelmed with all the recent happenings and reliving the trauma she have every time people, more likely a judge ask her the exact description of her suffering from the bullies.

And she swore it was the worst thing she could ever do in her whole life; narrating each and every moment of that dreadful event as if it was yesterday, her narration on every pain and agony she have receive is clear and vivid, her eyesight becomes dark and gloomy as she was triggered to explain it. The whole process was devastating; Jena struggled to speak straight and fluently; oftentimes she spaced out, terrified of reliving the past, the gruesome and horrifying memory that she badly wanted to forget.

But like what she said, memories are the worst kind of torture and it was unfortunate for her to remember every piece of detail of the bad memory despite being forgetful.

Being frank, she is brutally shocked that the agency took legal action about the ongoing allegations about her, already concluded that the company was unbothered and neglected the issue along with the idol, thinking maybe it was all over for her. Jena was with Doyoung while the two sob in unison, tears continuously flowing and were in the middle of planning to run away from the huge industry; plotting on buying a small house by themselves and start a small bakery business to live his (and probably Taeyong's too since Jena bias her) dream.

The couple were preoccupied on planning to leave the whole crowd with tears decorated on their faces when the younger received a text from her manager, instructing her to go to the agency immediately, earning bewildered reaction from the two but the two followed nonetheless. Doyoung insisted on accompany his girlfriend towards her agency, walking along with her for the sake of her safety against sasaengs, hands intertwined as the two were cautious and careful while walking, who knows what sasaengs of the other members would do especially Jena's name isn't cleared just yet.