「 thirty two 」

"Dude I know you're mad about Doyoung-hyung betraying you but don't you think the silent war has gone too far at this point?"

Johnny lift his head and tilt to face Mark, ears peek up on the Lee speaking up on the silence they were having, shrugging nonchalantly as an answer. It wasn't a lie that Johnny still feel pissed on the betrayal the kim gave on dating his sister behind his back, still giving him the silent treatment since Doyoung is also giving him the same silence, avoiding Johnny at all cost whenever no cameras are filming them, utilizing the saying 'play pretend' more to their liking; a game that Doyoung, Jena and Johnny have been playing whenever they see each other on stage, acting as if they were fine to avoid further issues for the rest of the comeback.

After the feud Doyoung and Johnny have on the release of the dating news, the dorm has been walking eggshells on the two members; couldn't read between the lines on who was right or wrong from the two of them. The members try to be neutral and be there for the two as much as they can, but the longer the silent treatment goes the evident which member is supporting who; picking sides from the two to hang out with and mostly they went over Doyoung's side and probably Jena's too.

It's only Mark and Jaehyun whom Johnny can talk to without any tension lingering. The Lee and the Jung didn't believe on the thought choosing sides since they care for the two but felt obligated to stick with Johnny since the suh had no one yet needed a little reality check on the situation since, the only member who can actually do that to Johnny is siding with Doyoung and been avoiding him since then, despite being the suh's actual roommate.

Speaking about the devil, Donghyuck rushed back in the room the group was staying at with all smiles and giggles, hopping with glee as he looks over a kim around the room. The tanned male's smile faded when he heard the suh asks why he is smiling, which made Haechan place his hands on his lips and raise a brow at the older. "It's a business that you personally agreed to withdraw from." he quips, annoyed. He then roams around and pout, repeating his question with a whiny cute voice: "Has anyone seen my Doyoung-hyung?" 

Jaehyun and Mark exchanges glances after the tanned male left their eyesight, the shade Donghyuck gave to the suh was nerve-wracking and a giveaway on the ongoing dispute. They exchanged glares on who will finally break the news to him, eventually Jaehyun giving up after the silent debate they have behind the suh's back.

"John, no offence but I think you're in the wrong here." Jaehyun starts off, clearing out his throat when the suh looks at him before he continues. "Hear me out, from all of us it's only Donghyuck who's close to you, Jena and Doyoung at the same time. That kid knows something from the three of you and knowing he's avoiding you sums it all up hyung."

It is a fact that Donghyuck was close with the suhs and Doyoung; the perks of being a shining extrovert and a caring friend he is, the three admitting how reliable and trustworthy the male is and needs him around at least. Despite the image being annoying and a tease, he'll drop his friendly banters to give a hand for them. Even if he's a tease Donghyuck is a genuine friend who everyone can rely to, trustworthy and true to his words, never even spill each of the three's worries and problems since he knows it's them who need to discuss issues by themselves, Haechan doing his part by being their ears to rant on and to give comfort they ask for.