「 sixteen 」

warnings: b*llying accusations, d**th threats, mentions of s**cidal thoughts,  indirect mentions of trauma and jena almost losing her sanity on this chapter

Read at your own risk!

"Don't you guys think that we should wake her up by now?"

"Chaewon, wake Jena up."

"And why would I do that?" the kim tilted her head towards the leader with knitted brows, icy narrowed eyes staring at the older, finding Jia annoying at four in the afternoon.

Jia, Kyun and Chae were looking at the sleeping figure of the suh in the living room, the tiny youngest covering her existence with a white thick blanket, sleeping heavily at the couch across from them. The group lived with each other for a while to know each other's habits and quirks, and the members already knew how Jena avoids sleeping in her own bed and oftentimes finds her sleeping in the living room whenever she feels down, a habit that the members knew the root cause of it.

During their three years as a group, the members often pity Jena whenever she does her habit of avoiding her bed to sleep on, sometimes she bumps into Jia or Kyun and sleep beside them, trusting her eonnies to protect and let her sleep peacefully. The staff and managers were confused on the suh's habit and after exchanging dormitories, they decided to let Jena have her own room to check if she'll stop sleeping at the couch but it nothing changed at all, still having the youngest refrain from being inside her room in some cases.

Jia sighs and prop her elbow on the table as she steal a short glance to the youngest before she look at Chaewon. "Uh because I told you to and I'm the leader??" This time it was her turn to furrow her brows, a sly smile then flash into her face as she pulled out a literal leader card that she made, been using the small card for a year every time the members question her leadership and instructions. She laughs when she heard a throaty groan from the kim and use her free hand to shoo her away. "Just do what I ask you before I spread rumors that you like Jena." she threatens with the sweetest smile she can give, flexing her leader card with her representative color on it which was pink.

Chaewon glared at the japanese one last time before she walked towards the sleeping suh, a loud tsk left her lips when she heard Kyun and Jia laugh at her back, hearing a loud high five from them. She groans silently and squat in front of Jena, softly moving her shoulder to wake her up. "Jen, wake up it's already four, c'mmon you should eat your late breakfast now." she mumbles in a loving soothing voice, only for it to drastically change into a high pitch yell when she hears Kyun teasing her at the back, making her furious. "Oh shut the fuck up Eun!"