The Demon Within (N/A)

Something I made up, enjoy!

I walked along the hallways of my high school. Frankie called me as I looked back at him. "Yo Max! We still on for tonight's videogame tournament?"

I nodded, "Yes dude! I'm bringing Luke from AP Biology class."

He groaned, he didn't really like Luke. "Whyyy? I kinda hate him."

I laughed, "He took your crush, big deal. Luke is really cool, yo. You'll see."

With that, Melanie walked over to us. My god, she was really cute. She had long black hair and ocean-blue eyes. Her body was...whew! I had a crush on her and she knew it.

"Hey sexy." She winked. She was a fucking tease, I swear. I got red.

"Right back at ya' hottie." I said. She giggled.

"Frankie, hey." She hugged him, it was a best friend scenario between them two. It kinda frustrated me at times when she'd sling an arm around his waist. She did just that.

"So Frankie, should I wear my black tight dress..." Oh my god. "Or my red tight skirt?" Jesus, kill me.

"Short skirt, definitely." He nodded. She kissed his cheek and skipped away.

I was about to rant when I noticed something, "She thinks you're gay."

Frankie laughed, "W-what? No." I smirked, raising an eyebrow. Something wasn't right.

"You knew she thought that?!" I cried, almost doubling over in laughter.

Frankie nodded, "I liked the way she holds me.. Like the type of holding that Max will never get from her, ya' know." I punched him in his gut, making him fall.

I grabbed him and helped him to his feet, "Watch it, Nedford." I used his last name. He struggled to laugh at this and got to his feet, slowly.
"Okay fucking Nicholson." He laughed.
I raised a fist and he flinched. "Doing stuff like that'll get you punched, Frankie." I lowered my clenched fist and hit his shoulder, getting his attention. "Hey, hottie. 6 o' clock." Frankie looked over there.
It was a blonde-haired girl and she looked like a delicate flower. She had a face of an angel. "Maybe I'll g-." I looked for Frankie and found him walking to her.
"Hey there. Are you new?" Frankie asked her.
"......." she didn't reply.
"Okay, I'm Frank but people call me Frankie." He tried to get a response.
She looked at him with her amazing light brown eyes and walked past him. She stopped, looking at me, but continued to walk shortly after.