Five Nights (Five Nights At Freddy's)

I leaned against the wall, dialing for a place to work. 
"Yes?" The phone said.
"I'd like to come in for a shift at your pizza place," I said. There was a shift open for midnight to 5 pm. 
"Yes! Come in ASAP!" The call ended. I got up and prayed to God that'd I get this shift. I needed to pay my rent. I grabbed my jacket and rushed out the door.

"You're hired!" My new boss shouted. I cried with joy, I finally found a job. Even though I had to be a security guard at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. It was a really late shift which didn't seem to bother me. 
"Great! When can I start?" I asked.
"Tonight if you want to." The manager asked. "Without you, I was about to close up the shop since I didn't have anyone for a night shift after the last.....incident. BUT! We're so glad you came!" He shook my hand.  "See you tonight!" 
"Thanks!" I walked out of the place. I looked back and saw the storage room door open a little. I saw a bear costume. I think it was a costume. I shrugged and walked away.

I came back around 9 PM and talked with the other employees. 
"So, you're new around here? Well I'm Charlie, that's Marrissa." He shook my hand and led me over to an attractive blonde.
"Hey, so I heard you got the midnight shift. Ouch." Marrisa winced. "That's the worst shift ever. Legend has it that the animatronics activate themselves during that shift and they try to kill you because they think you're a robot out of costume so they stuff you into a spare suit which had machinery in it." 
I laughed, nervously. "That's so fake, I can tell." 
Marrisa raised an eyebrow, "Okay, Macho Man. I'll see you tomorrow, if you survive." She sashayed out of the pizza place. She had a nice butt, I'm not even gonna lie.

I sat at my desk, I looked at my watch; it read 11:59. My shift would start in 1 minute. I glanced at the cameras and saw the robots all in their places. I laughed, why would I think they'd come to life on my shift? It was ridiculous. It was 12:00 AM and my shift started. I wrote my time and waited for 5 PM to come. I heard something turn on, like a machine or some sort. I looked at the camera at the robots, they were activated.