Don't Stay Up Late (Shrek)

I know this isn't even related to any Creepypastas, but Shrek is a good inspriation. :3

It was really early in the morning, around 1, and I was on Skype with my friend, Annabelle. 
"Hey Derek, what's uppp bae?" Annabelle said as she picked up my call.
"Huh, bae? Um, okay. Well I can't fall asleep," I said, running my hands through the length of my hair. It was pretty shaggy, I'd get it cut in the morning.
"Aww, hehe. Well it's a schoooool night! And plus we have testing in the morning."
I groaned, totally forgetting that testing was in the morning. "Damn it, I totally forgot." 
Annabelle laughed, "I studied hard this week so I know I'll pass it." 
I coughed, "Yeah right." She gave me The Look, which I hated. "Sorry. Not sorry." I grinned.
She rolled her eyes, "Whatever, so who are you taking to the halloween dance, eh?" 
I stared at her then laughed, "Stop asking me that, you want me to take you don't you?" 
She fell silent and then laughed, "No, of course not!"
I rolled my eyes, "Do you want to go to the dance?"
"YES! Oh, I mean sure whatever man," she tried to act cool. 
"Bye, goodnight." I ended the call. 

I laid in the bed, unable to fall asleep. I tossed and turned but nothing would work. I got up and went to my computer and looked at the time, it read: 2:13 AM. I groaned, logging back on to the computer. Annabelle wasn't online anymore, so I guessed she went to bed. I went on YouTube and looked at some funny videos. I scrolled down and found a video about Shrek. It was called: Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life. I've heard of it before but never tried to watch it, well here's a chance to watch it.

At the end of the video, my jaw hanged down in horror. That video was nasty as fuck. I rubbed my eyes and then sheepishly changed to something else.
"Fuck you, Shrek..." I said, silently.
"Fuck you too," I heard in my ear. I shouted and turned around. Nothing was there. I shook my head, I must be really sleepy. I clicked off and went back to my bed. For some strange reason, I smelled onions.
I heard a knocking at the door. I got up and walked over to open the door. No one was there. Weird. I closed the door and then suddenly I was pushed up against the door. 
"Ah, WHAT THE FUCK?" I yelled.
"It's not orge 'till I say it's orge." My eyes widened, that was a line from that Shrek video. 
"AH GET THE FUCK OFF ME YOU CUNT!" Shrek laughed, a demonic laugh.
"What the fuck?" He lifted me in the air, a knife in his hand. "No, please."
He thrusted the blade into my stomach.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I jolted up in the bed, it was a nightmare. I let out a sigh. I closed my eyes again. I sniffed, I smelled onions. I gasped, but was cut off quickly by Shrek, who plunged a knife into my heart.
"It's all orge......"