The Night Begins (FNAF)

Five Nights At Freddy's (First Game)
**I don't know Phone Guy's lines and I'm too lazy to look it up..**

The phone rang and I jumped in my seat. I picked up the phone and hit answer.

"Hello? Hello hello?" That was annoying. "Welcome to your first shift Freddy's Fazebear Pizzeria. Are you Fred?" He asked me.

"No, it's Liam." I said. The man on the phone laughed nervously.

"Whoops! I was looking at the wrong document. Hello Liam. I'm here to give you key tips for your first night."

"Okay."

"Here's the wrap, son. You see how the robots move freely around during the day, right?" I thought back to my first visit, coming come the job. I saw three animals; a blue bunny, a yellow duck, and a bear. I thought they were people in costumes

"Yeah," I twirled in my chair.

"Yeah well, they move around at night too." His voice was shaky.

I looked at my nails. "Okay." I'm guessing they were remote controlled.

"Aren't you worried? They are known to try and get in your office...."

"And do what? Throw a party?" I laughed at the thought.

"....and kill you." He finished. I stopped twirling my chair and looked grim.

"Are you joking?" Maybe it was a prank they play on the new guy.

"No, I'm not. Listen. Just listen. They move around, freely, and it's like a malfunction, they think that you are an endoskeleton out of it's body."

"Endoskeleton? What?!" I was confused.

"These robots have an inside that is an endoskeleton and that is what makes them work. They'll try to stuff you in a spare suit."

"Okay that's not so bad."

"But it is! The suits have crossbeams inside that'll kill you."

"Well shit."

"Yeah so be wary of Bonnie and Chica."

"Who is that?" I asked, not even knowing their names.

"Bonnie is the blue bunny. Chica is the yellow chicken."

"Chicken? I thought it was a-.."

"Duck? No it's a chicken. Anyhow, Freddy, the bear, shouldn't move really on the first night. Oh and uh, keep checking Pirate's Cove."

"Why?"

"Foxy needs constant attention. If you don't look at Pirate's Cove, he'll come out the curtain and run down the hallway to your left. Just close the door when you hear his footsteps."

"Wait who are you? And what's a Foxy?" I asked.

"You'll find out soon enough. I gotta run. Stay alive and keep checking those cameras and I'll talk to you at your next shift." He hung up.

I looked at the clock it was 1am. Damn, we talk for an hour! Time went by so quick! I looked on the stage and counted a bunny and a bear. Wait, where was the du-.. chicken? I looked at all the rooms and found him by the tables, which was by the stage. So he wasn't kidding. They move around.

I squinted at the camera and I could see a pirate fox creeping out of the 'Out Of Order' place. I started to worry that I would die. Shit! I forgot to check the doors. I checked them and sighed, relieved.

Time went by and Bonnie and Chica appeared at my door several times and I made sure Foxy was kept at bay. Time was almost done but I forgot to check on Foxy for awhile. That's when I heard the footsteps and I leaped for the button to shut the door. The chimed and my shift was over. Phew. The manager was gonna have some explaining to do.

There you guys go! I'm not really feeling the whole FNAF thing. I'm sorry I haven't updated in a while, high school is doing a number on me (-_-''). Anyways, since my ankle is healed up, I'll be back to write more often yay! And shut the front door! I got 4.4k reads and last time I checked, which was Thursday, it was 3.8k reads! Holy shit thank you guys I love you all. xoxo