Go To Sleep, Forever (Jeff The Killer)

(Continued from the chapter; "Go To Sleep". This is a pretty short chapter, sorry.)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I screamed at the mirror, "WHO ARE YOU?!" The hooded teenager smiled.

He laughed, "You know this." His voice was raspy.

I shook my head, "I don't. I don't."

He grinned, blood dripping from his mouth. "Think about it, Lauren."

I shook my head, again. "No." 

"What are you doing, Lauren?" My dad. I looked at him.

"DAD! Look." He looked at the mirror but the only thing that was there was our reflections. 

He sighed, "Lauren, go to bed." He turned and walked away. I followed him out the bathroom. I looked back and saw the words, 'GO TO SLEEP' in blood on the wall. I shook my head and shut the bathroom door. I don't know what's real anymore.

I stood in the shower the following morning, the hot water drenching my skin. I sighed, thinking about last night. Was that thing real? I started to cry, I was going insane. 

"No need for those tears, Lauren. It's fate." I said to myself, rubbing my cheeks. I turned the shower off, stepping out. I gasped, on the mirror was a message in blood; 'GO TO SLEEP NOW!'

I screamed, running to my room. I jumped into my bed.

"HAPPY? LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I started to cry.

"No need for those tears, Lauren. It's fate." A raspy familiar voice said. It was what I said earlier.

I looked from under my covers. I shrieked, it was that guy in the mirror from last night.

"What do you want from me?" I said, shivering. He crawled over me onto my bed. 

"I want you to go to sleep, forever."