Secrets Behind The Door (The Keyhole)

I looked out the window of my plane. We were getting closer to the ground, so we must be landing soon. Ten minutes later, I stretched my arms as I got out of my plane. Finally, I was back in Miami. I scratched my chin, hair was starting to grow. I walked over to a nearby hotel.

"Hello, I'd like to check into a hotel please," I told the woman at the desk.
She smiled at me and gave me a key, "Here you go. How would you like to pay for the room?" 
I gave her my credit card and she swiped it and I signed the reciept. "Okay, you're good to go. Your room is 209-B. Ok, here's your key. Oh and this may sound crazy but there's a room you'll pass, 208-A. For some reason, it's locked and no one has the key. It's supposed to be haunted. Don't bother peeping through the keyhole." I nodded, walking away.

I walked up two flights of stairs, out of breath. Boy, I hate stairs so much. I walked past some doors; 207-A, 207-B, 208-A. 208-A. That was the room that was supposingly haunted. I laughed, walking to 209-B. I got into my room and unpacked. I took a shower and ate some steak, thanks to the room service. I laid on the bed and fell asleep. Though, in my dreams, I dreamt of that door 208-A. I saw the under the door that blood was leaking from underneath. I was pulled to the doorknob, then the keyhole. I looked into the keyhole and a bloodshot eyeball was staring back.

I woke up, it was 6:00 AM. I could hear ghostly moans and I shivered, thinking it was just in my head. For some strange reason, I couldn't fall asleep again even though I was extremely tired. I found myself putting on some clothes and heading out into the hallway. I was pulled to the haunted room as if it were a magnet. I was pressed against the door and I looked through the keyhole. Everything seemed to look normal but there was a girl standing, facing a corner. There was blood stains on the walls. I pulled my head back and ran to my room.

The next morning as I was coming back to my hotel room from the bar, I stopped in front of room 208-A. My curiosity got the better of me and I looked through the keyhole. I saw that very same girl, except now she was facing the door. Her jaw hung from her mouth, blood leaking endlessly from her mouth. Then, all I could see was red, a bloody red. Nothing more. I screamed, jumping back. I ran to my room and packed ,mumbling to myself that I needed to leave pronto. I ran to the front desk.

"Ma'am, I looked through the keyhole....twice." I told her, slowly. 
She sighed, "Well I'll tell you the story; a man and his wife stayed in that room. He murdered his wife after their third day staying here. It is said that her ghost now haunts that very room, that's why you can hear ghostly moans at night. Her ghost is very pale and has bloodshot eyes-" She stopped. "Where are you going?" 
I had my bag and walked out the door, "Fuck this shit, I'm gone." With that, I left the hotel.