Three

Conceal.

Keep from sight; hide

He had to hide from the world around him.

Because Chan's world was different from his own.

"It's just for publicity, you know this."

——
Changbin and Hyunjin were sitting on their couch and aimlessly channel surfing.

"I'm hungry, want to bother Jisung at work?" Hyunjin offers as he shuts the tv off.

Changbin nods and stands up to stretch.

It was a short distance walk to the others work.

Levantar Cafe.

A small and calming cafe.

"Welcome to Levantar Cafe, I'm Jisung and I'll be your waiter for the evening." The younger says his line.

Changbin and Hyunjin smiling innocently at him as he throws a quick glare at the two.

"I'll be back with your food." Jisung mumbles as he scribbled down their usual order.

"Actually Sung, I want something different, perhaps grab me a menu." Hyunjin teases.

"Me too."

Jisung groans and hands them a menu, waiting for them to place their order.

"You know what, just our usual." Hyunjin says as he hands back the menu after 3 minutes of silence.

Changbin handing back his with a laugh.

"You guys are annoying, I'll be back." Jisung hisses out.

The two friends laughing as they watch him leave.

Soon it was dying off as Changbin looks up at the tv that hung above them.

He swallows thickly as he sees the news.

"President Bang Chan of Miroh Magazine was seen at a nearby restaurant with model Kim Ji-soo. Rumors have it that they may be dating."

"Hey uh Jinnie, I don't feel well. I think I'll be going home." Changbin says softly.

Hyunjin raises an eyebrow at his friend.

"Really? Well I'll drop you off then, can't have you sick and wondering back home."

Changbin shakes his head and hugs Hyunjin tightly.

"I'll be fine. It's close here anyways. Tell Jisung sorry for leaving on short notice and I'll see you guys back home."

Hyunjin hugs Changbin back, wondering why he sounded so close to breaking.

"Sure. No problem, I'll be back soon. Feel better, yeah?"

Changbin nods and soon pulls away, quickly leaving to their apartment.

Hiding behind the four walls he called home. Because that's all he knew to do.

Hide.

Calling Chan and waiting for him to pick up.

Every ring made him even more sick.

Just answer.

"Hello?"

"Why can't that be me? Why can't those rumors be about us instead of you and her?"

"Bin,,, It's just for publicity, you know this."

Changbin didn't say anything, just cried through the phone. Letting Chan hear how hurt he was at the moment.

"Changbin, please don't cry..."

But that made him cry even more.

"I'm sorry,,, I love you."

His world was different from Chan's high class one.