Six

Intimate.

Private and Personal

He just wanted a private intimate moment with Chan.

Just wanted to feel loved and taken care of.

"Don't cry..why are you crying?"

"Because I can feel all your love.."

——
"Felix, cancel all my calls and meetings for today. I'm going home early." Chan says as his assistant and best friend Felix came into his office.

"I- well I have a message for you." Felix says and tries to hand the note to his boss.

Chan grabs the others hand and smiles softly.

"Not today Lix. Cancel everything."

"But you do know that our deadline is tomorrow night, right? We need to finish the cover and any touch ups on the articles- Chan!"

"Not today Lix!"

Felix sighs as he watches his friend jog to the elevators.

"Go home!" Chan shouts with a smile as the elevators close.

Felix nods to himself and the closed doors. He might as well.

"Bin! I'm home!" Chan announces to a quiet apartment.

Changbin pops up from Chan's room and looks at the other in surprise.

"What are you doing home so early?" Changbin asks as he was being embraced.

Chan simply kisses him. Pouring so many emotions into the one deep kiss.

Love.
Care.
Hurt.
Guilt.
And Lust.

Pulling away for air and still holding Changbin close to him.

"What was that for?"

"Let me take care of you." Chan whispers as he leans down for another kiss.

Changbin lets him. Allows him to kiss him. Allows him to take care of him.

Chan's thrust were hard yet gentle. Enough to give the younger pleasure but not enough to hurt him.

Chan just wanted to make love to Changbin. He didn't want to just fuck him and then fall asleep.

He wanted to pour all his love into the moment.

And he did because Changbin started to cry.

Holding Chan by the shoulders, gentle hands sliding up to the back of his neck and fingers caressing through Chan's brown locks.

"Am I hurting you?" Chan asks in slight panic as he stops his movements.

Changbin shakes his head and motions for Chan to keep going, tears still slowly falling.

"Don't cry,,, why are you crying?" He asks, wiping away the salty tears.

Changbin hiccups softly, "Because I can feel all your love.."

And that's all Chan wanted. For Changbin to feel his love.