Seventeen

Manage.

Be in charge of (a company, establishment, or undertaking); administer; run

He had to manage this life of his.

Being President of a well known magazine.

And being a better boyfriend.

But it was getting too hard for him.

"You're not alone. Let us help you."

——
Chan sighs. Rubbing his face tiredly and filled with stress.

He couldn't keep this up any longer. Trying to run a successful magazine and proving to be a better boyfriend.

"Hyung! I got those marks that you wanted... hey you okay? You don't look too good." Felix says as he sets everything down.

Chan puts on a smile and shakes his head.

"I'm fine Lix. Where is Bin?"

Felix knew his friend was lying but didn't want to push further and upset him.

"He's with Minho and Hyunjin. I overheard them talking about going to a cafe after work."

Chan nods and goes back to his work.

"Hey." Felix spoke again.

Chan stopping his typing and looking up.

"You're not alone. Let us help you."

Chan was confused for a second. But realized why Felix was saying this.

"Felix. Thank you. But you all have your own roles around here, I don't want to add on."

The younger shakes his head, taking a seat in front of Chan.

"Chan, we've been friends for so long! And I know you never like to ask for help from anyone. You tend to do things yourself. But you're overworking yourself. And it's not healthy."

Felix was right. Chan always pushed himself to his limit sometimes even more.

"Let Minho hyung and I help you. Not with just Changbin but with the magazine. Take some load off of you."

Chan nods. "Alright fine. You and Minho can have a bit more responsibility."

Felix claps his hands excitedly and gets up.

"I'll tell Minho the good news!"

And he rushes off.

Chan chuckles and gets back to work.

"But I'm already the editor in chief of the magazine!!"

Chan laughs harder as he realizes he gave more work for Minho then what he already has.

Maybe getting help is for the best. Then he can focus on being a better boyfriend.