boop 179 help...

(Herobrine) *eyes start to glow brighter than normal* WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT TRYING TO LOOK LIKE STEVE'S DAUGHTER! *takes away powers and immortality* you are pathetic! *slashes at Luna's right eye scar that opens it back up and on the wrist along with other places with a very sharpened knife that looked alot like Jessica's*

(Luna) *feels pain and starts to cry as she trys to stop the bleeding with her hoodie*

(Steve) *busts down door* LUNA! *grabs hold of the knife and stabs Herobrine in the leg as he picks up Luna and runs through the door*

(Herobrine) THAT COWARD I'LL GET YOU!

(Notch) *snaps Herobrine out of trance and shows a knife with Luna's blood on it* you harmed your own daughter great job now you just need to find her and finish what you started

(Herobrine) *Diamond heart cracks as he sheds a tear and he starts to feel a faint pain from her* HOW COULD YOU!

(Notch) ecnart *snaps fingers*

(Herobrine) *eyes glow brighter* I WILL KILL LUNA!

[At Steve's house]

(Steve) *heals Luna's wounds from wrist and eye as his hands started to glow blue while he was healing the other wounds* are you ok Luna?

(Luna) *wakes up with a faint smile as she hugs Steve* Your the best dad ever

(Steve) *thinks in head 'she must be confused...'*

(Luna) no.. i'm not... your my real dad...

(Steve) how did you get into my thoughts?....

(Luna) m-my p-powers still s-s-sorta w-

(Luna) *years catch up to Luna as her hair gets grayer and her skin gets wrinkly as she slowly rots*

(Steve) NO! *injects blueish liquid into Luna's Heart*

(Luna) *Life span is added to 45 more minutes* S-Steve h-help m-me

(Steve) *feels for that one birthmark on her neck that is shaped like a H and a B as his eyes start to turns bright blue* ekam Luna on regnol latrom tub ekam reh a suriv!

(Luna) *fades away as she is being made up of 0s and 1s on Steve's computer*

(Steve) input into game *clicks mouse and types on a sign in Minecraft 'can you hear me?'

(Luna) yes i can hello i am Luna L.U.N.A
O.S.O.L
S.E.T.O
E.L.H.N
R.E .I.E
    S.N.
    S.G.

nice to meet you Steve Persson

(Steve) i think i just made it worse... im so sorry Eclipse...

(Luna) it's ok uncle i still love you... *glitchs* i-i-i f-feel s-trange *looks at hands* i-i'm so p-p-pixely...

(Steve) *puts hand against screen* it's ok Luna your safe in there wait...

(Herobrine) oh lovely this little monster is a virus... why am i not surprised? *takes out diamond sword* you've met your fate haven't you?

(Luna) Y-YOUR T-T-TIME IS UP! *trys to fight but she can't hurt him*

(Herobrine) *laughs hard* your so pathetic! *slashes sword at Luna*

(Luna) *fades away*

(Steve) I HATE YOU BROTHER!

/to be continued...\