boop 30 (the chapter you've all been waiting for...)

hello again jeffy...

(JEFF) Jane GET OUT OF MY &@&#ing HEAD RIGHT NOW

never *laughs*

(JEFF) I said... NOW! YOU #@$&ing son of a #@$##

(Jane) Luna he was swearing *tattle tail voice*

(Luna) Jeff, how many times do I have to tell you... NO SWEARING IS ALLOWED IN MY BOOK! THERE MIGHT BE LITTLE KIDS READING MY BOOK!

(JEFF) Tell them to go to sleep then and just warn them there will be swearing

(Luna) fine *grabs microphone* ATTENTION ALL READERS IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 13 I'M WARNING YOU THERE WILL BE SWEARING IN BOOP 30 I REPEAT BOOP 30

(JEFF) *slowly claps* great job Luna great job

(Luna) oh shut up Jeffrey

(JEFF) look I may be a hologram but that doesn't mean I can't STAB YO FACE OFF!

(Luna) how is that possible exactly?

(JEFF) I don't know.... anyways.. what's JEFF stand for?

(Luna) Jeff

              Eats

              Fries

              Forever

(JEFF) *crosses arms* I'm highly offended >=(

(Luna)  why?

(JEFF) CUZ I'M NOT FAT MOTHER TRUCKER

(Luna) you know I can just kill you by pouring water on you right?

(Mr. Creepypasta) *clears throat* what makes you think you can harm one of the most powerful creepypastas in the creepypasta mansion?

(Luna) *facepalms* he's a hologram stupid

(Jeff) HEY I HEARD THAT!

(Mr. Creepypasta) says the one who is a weakling

(Luna) I am not!

(Mr. Creepypasta) well, I you have to prove yourself your not a weakling *points powerful tranquilizer gun at Luna and shoots her chest 30 times*

that will keep her down for a few hours... *carrys Luna as he opens a portal to the arena and throws her body in a cell completely made out of fire proof and bedrock with over 9000 layers of obsidian covering the bars and floor*

[a few hours later...]

(Luna) *wakes up from the shine of the light* ugh... where are my skittl- where am I? *looks outside through the bars as she looks at her wrists that have fire proof bedrock with over 9000 layers of obsidian chains along with one around her neck, she sees ej standing by as her eyes glowed pure white* LET ME GO!

(eyeless jack) your eyes don't scare me or blind me Lunar eclipse Persson *makes bedrock chains around Luna's wrists and neck tighter*

(Luna) *starts to cry glowing white tears in pain* m-make it s-stop meh s-skittles

(Jess) *feels Luna's pain* LUNA! *Sprints towards the arena to one of the cells* LET HER GO!

(eyeless Jack) sorry no can do, Mr. Creepypasta's orders

(Jane) *sneaks up on Jess and pins her down to one of the seats and chains her down*

(Jess) LET MEH GO YOU MOTHER TRUCKER!