boop 187 ummmmmmmmmmmm...

(Notch) *is currently in a surgen suit* Luna it's ok calm down *injects needle with cyanish liquid*

(Luna) *is currently strapped down on a surgen table as she fights the calming medicine* my eye is fine leave it alone you man baby!

(Notch) no Luna it's not it's been swelling for months that scar is making it like that so I need to remove the eye completely

(Luna) NO! *tries to move around but gets sleepy from Notch injecting another needle of calming medicine*

(Notch) there you go... now let's get this started..

(Steve) *busts down door* NOTCH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

(Notch) what's with you busting down doors? Your just a human ya know i created you...

(Steve) NO YOU DIDN'T NOW LEAVE LUNA ALONE! She's our only niece BECAUSE YOU SLAUGHTERED MY DAUGHTER!

(Notch) *takes out numbing stuff and injects it around Luna's left eye* i'm trying to make it as painless as possible Steve I'm not trying to hurt her...im trying to save her eye from exploding and causing more swelling and more damage to repair...

(Steve) i'm watching you... *kneels down near Luna as he holds her hand*

(Notch) okay... let's do this *gently takes out her left eye as he cuts the cords off and makes her skull and skin close up the no longer empty hole where the left eye used to be* there....

(Luna) *opens right eye and starts to panic that her left eye isn't there* MY EYE! HELP MEH JEFFRICA! *Trys to recover her left eye with intense healing powers but goes back to sleep from shock*

(Steve) *lets go of Luna as he creates a robotic model of her eye and makes it look normal while he adds a drop of her blood to make the robotic eye have the same features as her right eye* here Luna *uses powers to open up wound and connects eye with the cords and creates her eyelid again*

(Notch) wow Steve that's alot of different healing spells.....

(Luna) *wakes up and panic* PLEASE DON'T TELL ME I'M IN GINO'S BODY!

(Steve) Luna chill! *pours ice on Luna*

(Luna) NOOOO! *dodges ice and holds on to Steve's leg shaking with fear*

(Steve) *raises eyebrow* wait wut....

Just.

Happened.